Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peltier Generating More Watts Than A Solar Panel

Started by billmehess, September 11, 2008, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mr Malgarini

Zeolite

some years back member Alaskastar had some thoughts on Zeolite ,  members here did some testing on other thoughts he had but came up on the wrong side [no gain]

we never got to the Zeolite Claim,as I recall it was  Zeolites ability to turn [absorb] a gas and turn it into liquid and then a small charge would empty the zeolite  [solid state compressor ??]

will look again for that information .

I do hope Chris H is doing well in Alaska [I think I owe him a cheeseburger or a few Bucs from another open source  venture...will have to look him up .

Thanks for the Drawing ...and the reboot on Zeolite and its possibilities

respectfully
Chet K

edit for spelling
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-thermoelectric-cooler-TEC-and-thermoelectric-generator-TEG

http://www.europeanthermodynamics.com/news/difference-between-TEC-and-TEG

Example data sheet (these 2-4% thermal efficiency devices were produced a decade or more ago)
http://www.analogtechnologies.com/document/TEG.pdf
As shown at the top of the chart, these were optimized to run on 100-degree temp difference.
The data in the chart changes when using a different temperature difference.
Or the same temperature difference, but with different absolute temperatures
An expanded data sheet can be requested from the supplier.
However, it is reccomended to choose a device optimized for your actual temperatures.

Solar ovens and other similar thermal collection devices operate between 190-325 degrees F
that's 88 - 162 C which is in the range of many available TEGs

The biggest concern will be controlling the temperature of the cold side.
Heat sinks or fans, liquid coolin, etc.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.