Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Closer Than we Think

Started by JamesThomas, September 14, 2008, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesThomas

Presently, Toshiba is in limited production of a lithium-ion battery that charges to 90% in less than five minutes, and is being used in electric forklifts. If you have a battery that can meet the deep-cycle needs of an electric powered forklift, you have a battery that can be used most anywhere: like electric cars or to store power generated from solar panels or wind generators....or in my case: sever flatulence. Problem is, the battery is only viable for 5000+ charges or ten years which ever comes first:) I've read that they are gearing up to super-mass produce these by the end of next year.

Many new silicon purification plants are coming on line as I speak to help bring down the cost of solar panels. New panel designs using nanotechnology and other new and not-so-new technologies will be available soon, which will cost less and be significantly more efficient.

This is only a drop in the bucket of what we know is happening. There is still that which is being worked on in secret which is probably far more than what we know.

Get ready. We're closer than we think.

james
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

orbs

Quote from: JamesThomas on September 14, 2008, 07:31:33 PMPresently, Toshiba is in limited production of a lithium-ion battery that charges to 90% in less than five minutes, and is being used in electric forklifts.

That sounds somewhat similar to the Epyon/TU Delft approach that uses supercaps (that are charged quickly and then these charge batteries because those can hold a charge longer). WO/2006/112698

TheOne

EESTOR supercapacitor used by ZENN electric car is supposed to be out in 2009

cyclopz

Ah, that'd be awesome if you could charge your car in 5 minutes!  :o