Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Military Helicopter over WTC (from 911eyewitness)

Started by Drannom, September 15, 2008, 04:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyver2k

yeah all those eye witness reports were unconfirmed. so why distribute that as evidence???
In fact thats exactly what they say in screw loose change.
I don't care who runs popular mechanics , all i know is what they specialize in
PLEASE WATCH SCREW LOOSE CHANGE. I POSTED THE LINK.
Its like at least 2 and a half hours of debunking.
it explains exactly why the goverment wasn't involved, ( proper) physics. proper interviews. It debunks everything.,
like i know all the arguements against what i'm saying cuz i thought bush blew everything up b4.
But that would be the most extreme way to invade iraq and something of that magnitude.
muslims blew up the towers, osama was behind it. bush took advantage of 9/11 to invade iraq  AFTER it happened.

You need the scientific facts and REAL witnesses and CONFIRMED reports u base ur conclusion on fact, not fiction made up by some college students.

guyver2k

Nah i feel sorry for the 9/11 victims that died just so you ppl can say it was their own goverment.
The U.S. has invaded and intervened in SOOOOOOOO many countries for the past 100 years.
They've made up bullshit like communism and dictatorships, as an excuse to overthrow democratically elected goverments in central and south america just to install murderous dictators that will sell them cheap bananas!

They've invaded iraq the first time over weapons that they sold saddam.
so  why would it make sense to lose BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars to blow up the world trade center and kill thousands of their own ppl to invade a country in the desert that had nothing to do with it??? When they could've applied their usual propaganda tactics that have worked so cost effectively in the past. All bush did was take advantage of a tragedy. there was no plan to crash airplanes by bush.... Like jeez this is just common sense and looking up conspiracy movies and websites as ur years of evidence is a joke. like seriously... it's a joke right?

And btw... the buildings do fall in the proper time frame... u guys are just watching conspiracy movies with a bad clock on it lol...

my conclusion is that its not just REAL proof im using. But I'm also using common sense.

And i'd like to make a challenge here if anyones up for it.
watch Screw loose change. all the conspiracies u've all heard are on there and debunked. (btw its twice as long as loose change cuz they had to cover EVERYTHING).
oh an its independantly done.
if theres anyone who can argue the evidence on there, then bring it up. like to see you try.

Drannom

that topic is about military helicopters and the 911 eyewitness video or website

so what the fuck are you saying with loose change, you are not in the right topic, you are changing the main topic, start your own topic on loose change yourself and then take your time to destroy it with your favorite counter loose change movie

and let this topic roll on the 911eyewitness and military helicopter

you are lost in this forum, fuck your loose change movie, and fuck you as well in your own thread

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Drannom

Quote from: khabe on September 17, 2008, 07:35:10 AM
Seems this is internet-contractable mental illness , some kind of web propagation paranoia.
Total surmise  >:(

Hartiberlin had say this to khabe

QuoteKhabe, this is the last warning !

If you try to twist the facts you will get banned.

and Drannom will say this to khabe

QuoteHow about when not any helicopters over WTC 911  Nobody worry about ... not any goes to look closely what is happend ... nobody try to specify damages ... nobody even try to help ...
Is it what you like to see?  All people must to be slack jaws like you?  Sitting at home, picking nose and rave about Newton Law gravity formulas ...
and at the same time mess with "Gravity powered devices" !!! The same peoples who are speaking that WTC 911  falling more rapidly than the Newton Law gravity formula --- they
blithesome ignore all Newton Laws when crowing about "prosperous Gravity powered devices" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion is that WTC 911 collapsed by all known rules and laws. Huge Mass of upmost floors did ram nethers - caused incredible serial impacts, horrendous vibrations, unbelievable energy ...

The only thing myself I do wonder - why was so not enough helicopters around and over. 

Cheers,
khabe

look at many hundreds videos of the collapsing and ask yourself how a tower can fall so rapidly, and then if you find it normal, it is because you believe the unbelievable, those towers were hit near the top and the fire is just not enough to do that

AND welcome to all the skeptics, we need a lot of skeptics then we will be able to open some blind eyes

most of the scientist understand the Newton Law, WTC were collapsing too rapidly, this evidence will remain forever, i am pretty sure that even a child could understand this

hey little child, you saw those towers, something was hitting them near the top, and then both of the towers fall down as if there were falling down in a big undeground hole

demolition with thermite, yes !, and at the same moment a secret implosion weapon going from the top to the bottom

all we need to know is what kind of weapon was it ?

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

hartiberlin

Quote from: guyver2k on September 17, 2008, 02:19:14 AM

Here's my proof with all the facts. Watch the first one called "screw loose change" if that dont make u feel like u were wrong then ur living in a fantasy world that doesn't exist.

"SCREW LOOSE CHANGE"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561

The Screw Loose change movie is really a screw,
but only by itsself,
as it wants to twists the facts:

They tell you, that WTC7 had no squibs, do you need glasses to see them ?
Have a look at Steve Jones videos where you can clearly see them.

Do you really think the building was brought down by fire or
collapse or "pulling" it with cables ???

Jeesh,how naive can you be ???

This was a perfect controlled demolition
falling in free fall speed into its own foodsteps.

The explosions could probably be heard in the near sourroundings,
but they were damped, cause they also had the charges deep inside the building
and not at the outside.

Also you can already see from the smoke and dust
that all 3 buildings were destroyed by explosive demolition.

That is the best evidence !

Also the video wants to tell you, that no demolition company says, that it was an
explosive demolition.
Well, didnÂÃ,´t you see the video where the NetherlandÂÃ,´s demolition expert
saw it and instanntly said it was an explosive demolition ?

He did not even know, that it was WTC7 , but he instantly verified,
that it was an explosive demolition !

This video is really redicoules. It "screws itsself...! But that is all..

"9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES"
http://clamshare.com/v/187,penn-&-teller-9/11-conspiracy-theories.html

Penn and Teller are 2 guys that even would sell their mothers,
if they would get money for them...

How often do I hear them say: "Asshole", "Throw and push him down the ladder"..., etc..
Not the right words for an ethical analysis..

enough said...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum