Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Military Helicopter over WTC (from 911eyewitness)

Started by Drannom, September 15, 2008, 04:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

P.S:
You can probably get some of the pertuberators,
if you will find out, who was in the helicopter, that flew seconds
before the 1st WTC fell in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oisOoZuoFuY

They probably used radio frequency controlled ignition of the
explosive charges inside the elevator shafts
and this chopper is the only logical explanation that
could have radioed these ignition signal with absolute safety to these explosive charges.

So the guys who ignited the charges were probably in this chopper...
So one only has to find out, which chopper this was and who was in it.

This is the only logical explanation to me to ignite the charges
in the right order and to control the ignition safely.

I donÂÃ,´t think the ignition was controlled by cables or phone
lines as this would have caused too much uncertainity, as they
could not see in advance, what the crashed plane ( Cruise Missile, Black Hawk ?)
would cause for damage.
And they needed to ignite the charges in the right order
from the top to the bottom to make it look,
as if it collapsed..

So people, find out, who was in this chopper.
Then you will have some of them....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

madsen

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 20, 2008, 10:16:53 PM
They tell you, that WTC7 had no squibs, do you need glasses to see them ?
Have a look at Steve Jones videos where you can clearly see them.

Do you really think the building was brought down by fire or
collapse or "pulling" it with cables ???

Ok, this is the third time I've seen this mistake, and I'm beginning to get suspicious   ;D

The "official story" does not claim that WTC7 was "pulled with cables". 

Based on your posts in another thread, it appears you have misinterpreted some pictures on this page:  http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Those pictures show WTC6 being "pulled" with cables.  That happened months after September 11, and the identity of the building is made clear on the page.  The website is not trying to mislead you into believing that cables were used to demolish WTC7 on September 11. 

To the contrary, it is the "truthers", if I may use that expression, who claim WTC7 was "pulled", which they maintain means "demolished with explosives". 

I'm not going to get involved with this thread other than to point this out (which I'm sure most of you will appreciate).  :D

hartiberlin

@Madsen,

so how in your view had WTC7 come down,
if not with explosives ?

How and who did "pull" it ?

Do you think they did the wiring in 5 to 7 hours
to explode it ?

So how did they "pull" it ?

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Drannom

NWO did the demolition of WTC7 cause it was the central control of all the operation, yes the bad guys were there to supervise all the operation, and push the signal radio waves to the thermite

so after, they have to destroy WTC7 in the way to destroy all proof in that building, they have planned to destroy it , and they had to do it, the problem is that there was no damage at all on the WTC7 building as they had planned

the radio demolition waves come from WTC7, from my point of view there was thermite and no explosive, just a kind of secret implosion military device falling from the top of the 2 WTC and breaking all floors going from the top to the bottom, that can explain the testimony of those who were hearing explosives sounds, in fact i think it was implosive implosions

those implosion devices may have let the outside structure intact

WE do know who were in those helicopters, thoses choppers were not immatriculate and take advantage of a big military test done the same day to proceed viciously!

the pilots of those choppers were working for the governement over the govenement, it is the NWO, and they have infiltrated military as well as NASA

in fact in WWar2 , the Nazis keep going with the war by infiltrate many governements, they found some of their kinds to help them, a coalition of bad guys

JFK was murdered 10 days after calling the peoples to rebel against any secret society !

the WTC terrorists were the same who killed JFK

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

madsen

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 21, 2008, 01:34:17 AM
@Madsen,

so how in your view had WTC7 come down,
if not with explosives ?

How and who did "pull" it ?

Do you think they did the wiring in 5 to 7 hours
to explode it ?

So how did they "pull" it ?

In my opinion, they didn't "pull" it.  Please see the 9/11 truth topic thread for an excruciatingly long discussion of this.  Sorry to derail this thread.