Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question on Overunity Device

Started by mansoon, September 15, 2008, 06:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mansoon

Creativity:
The numbers that I have mentioned is "conservative" on the lower side except Battery which is a real number. This is due to as you mentioned that mesuarements will not be correct without using measure devices so we go by conservative number till we insert measure devices at approriate places.
When we say conservative number means, in case of 300W bulbs, it actually higher than 300W bulbs most of the time. 50 times of switch on and off is actually much higher but for our calculations we wanted to use lower number. With this type of testing, their will not be any surprise if we get good results.
Yes. The battery was  at 48V and output is standard AC.

Thanks for suggestion and shall take care for further testing.
Thx.

mansoon

Just completed few modifications to the existing system that included switch, switching between battery and self-power. With this and related mechanics we have been able to disconnect battery from the system after brief period of start time and we could observe system self-running still providing 200W of power by which we could light-up 2 bulbs. This seems to be perpetual motion as we do not have any input from external nor fuel nor battery, but still able to sustain motion on it's own providing 200W of usable power.
I shall be making video of the system shortly but as black-box but all volt/amp meters connected to different elements of the system would be visible externally for our measurements.

mansoon

mscoffman

As a general rule LED bulbs would be preferable to incandescent light bulbs. I think the
first are more resistive; that is, wattage is proportional to input voltage. LED bulbs are highly
efficient and will broadcast their used energy away from the unit under test as light. Just
like a user trying to use power produced by the device, he will take it away from the device's
locale. Incandescent lights tend to be inefficient and have negative resistivity - that is why
they are used for inexpensive tests - incandescent lights tend to maintain constant
wattage independent of input voltage - the downside of it is that you don't know what
accurate wattage is that they are actually running, and they produce a lot of heat in the
unit under test's locale. As you know this heat may effect the device's operation positively
or negatively.

Also mansoon, If you could describe a brief overview of how your device functions without the
necessary construction details, I'm sure folks around here would be interested in hearing.

:S:MarkSCoffman

TinselKoala

Waiting for the video.
Don't make us wait too long, please....

spinner

Quote from: mansoon on November 30, 2008, 12:19:35 PM
Just completed few modifications to the existing system that included switch, switching between battery and self-power.
Yep, a typical OU electromechanical (etc) setup.. As soon as the battery is involved, the chances for OU are.... Ah never mind..

With this and related mechanics we have been able to disconnect battery from the system after brief period of start time and we could observe system self-running still providing 200W of power by which we could light-up 2 bulbs.
Looking good, but for how long? And, the measurement procedures? Any additional data?

This seems to be perpetual motion as we do not have any input from external nor fuel nor battery, but still able to sustain motion on it's own providing 200W of usable power.
Are you sure???... Check out what "Perpetual motion" really means... First, "motion", and then "perpetual".
What you're saying is that you start it by battery, and then your device becomes a self-sustained, providing at least 200W of usefull power for days/months/years,...?
I shall be making video of the system shortly but as black-box but all volt/amp meters connected to different elements of the system would be visible externally for our measurements.
  mansoon
Nice...A black box type of OU device.. ;D
And I do hope your measurement instruments are not just digital multimeters... :D
I am kind of sick of all the overunity results backed up solely on the readings made by such devices (usually combined with wrong measuring procedures, )...
Anyway, good luck!
Hope to hear some good news!
"Ex nihilo nihil"