Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has somebody used Eric Laithwaite 's device ?

Started by soliris, September 16, 2008, 02:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

Thank you PESE

You are engeneer in electronics ? Oh my god, what a man!    I start three years with evening studies, this month, to be able to check things like 'magnetic pressure', 'modulation of perception', 'density of energy', ....

soliris

pese

i find more in the web and ebooks now the last 5 jears in internet
as i studied 45 years ago , but the old knowledge frim tubes and
transistor, i have knowledges that are hard (and not) to find.
Ask me over Messy, if Informations need.
G.Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

soliris

Hello Mr Pese

From Wikipedia :    Messy est une commune franÃÆ'Ã,§aise, situÃÆ'Ã,©e dans le dÃÆ'Ã,©partement de Seine-et-Marne et la rÃÆ'Ã,©gion ÃÆ'Ã...½le-de-France.
Are you from Messy, France ? Si vous ÃÆ'Ã,ªtes de cette commune, nous ne sommes pas trÃÆ'Ã,¨s loin l'un de l'autre; je suis de Tournai, prÃÆ'Ã,¨s de Lille

You sudied 45 years ago ? i m 47 years old !   So, at first, it's easy  : there is just the need of a electronic signal  to collect something other than everyday reality; I was able to determine three criteria of perception modulation, the modulated light signal will be adapted on a helmet to see the free energy, for example (the aether).

The three criteria of perception are """sequential ,""""frequency,  """"impaction; each criterion can be clearly electronically defined.

And after that, a discovery of John Logie Baird must be reactivated...
I m sure, Mr Pese, that you know a great part of this John Logie Baird's technology...

pequaide

Confirmation of data has been obtained

Similar experiments to the cylinder and spheres have been performed by Prof. E.R Laithwaithe at the University of Sussex. I found it under Gyroscopes â€ââ,¬Å" Everything you need to know, after searching â€ËÅ"Laithwaithe free axis’.   

Of particular interest is figure 7, Laithewaite states that momentum is conserved but energy is not conserved. I actually performed an experiment very similar to his, but the cylinder and spheres yield more energy. Laithewaite’s data confirms the concepts behind the cylinder and spheres.

In Laithwaite’s diagram 7 he starts at a high energy point and goes to a low energy point and then back to a point of high energy. Laithwaite clearly states that he sees momentum conserved not kinetic energy conservation. At first M1 and M2 have all the motion after they are accelerated by a spring, this is a high energy point. Then the motion is shared with the center sliding mass that contains A1 and A2, this is the low energy point. The lowest energy point is obtained when the velocity of the sliding center mass is closest to the velocity of M1 and M2. The energy is highest again when all the motion returns to M1 and M2.

Lets us start the motion at the low energy point by dropping the sliding (A1 and A2) mass and M1 and M2 from a height of .051 meters. Arrange the masses so that they go in the correct direction of course. Let the sliding mass be equal to the sum of M1 and M2. The original velocity of all masses will be one meter per second. The original energy will be 2 joules.

After the system proceeds from the low energy point to the high energy point; M1 and M2 will have all the motion. They will have to be moving 2 m/sec to conserve momentum and the energy content will be 4 joules. With velocities of 2 m/sec M1 and M2 can rise .2034 meters: 2 kg at .2034 m is twice the energy of 4 kg at .051 meters.   

Energy has been made in the laboratory, in the United Kingdom.  Maybe the Royal Society needs to reread principia. Momentum does not equal kinetic energy. mv, 1/2mvÂÃ,²

broli

Quote from: pequaide on September 18, 2008, 06:59:09 AM
Confirmation of data has been obtained

Similar experiments to the cylinder and spheres have been performed by Prof. E.R Laithwaithe at the University of Sussex. I found it under Gyroscopes â€ââ,¬Å" Everything you need to know, after searching â€ËÅ"Laithwaithe free axis’.   

Of particular interest is figure 7, Laithewaite states that momentum is conserved but energy is not conserved. I actually performed an experiment very similar to his, but the cylinder and spheres yield more energy. Laithewaite’s data confirms the concepts behind the cylinder and spheres.

In Laithwaite’s diagram 7 he starts at a high energy point and goes to a low energy point and then back to a point of high energy. Laithwaite clearly states that he sees momentum conserved not kinetic energy conservation. At first M1 and M2 have all the motion after they are accelerated by a spring, this is a high energy point. Then the motion is shared with the center sliding mass that contains A1 and A2, this is the low energy point. The lowest energy point is obtained when the velocity of the sliding center mass is closest to the velocity of M1 and M2. The energy is highest again when all the motion returns to M1 and M2.

Lets us start the motion at the low energy point by dropping the sliding (A1 and A2) mass and M1 and M2 from a height of .051 meters. Arrange the masses so that they go in the correct direction of course. Let the sliding mass be equal to the sum of M1 and M2. The original velocity of all masses will be one meter per second. The original energy will be 2 joules.

After the system proceeds from the low energy point to the high energy point; M1 and M2 will have all the motion. They will have to be moving 2 m/sec to conserve momentum and the energy content will be 4 joules. With velocities of 2 m/sec M1 and M2 can rise .2034 meters: 2 kg at .2034 m is twice the energy of 4 kg at .051 meters.   

Energy has been made in the laboratory, in the United Kingdom.  Maybe the Royal Society needs to reread principia. Momentum does not equal kinetic energy. mv, 1/2mvÂÃ,²

Can you link to the information please. And describe the experiment more in depth.