Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seen Enough Yet ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 17, 2008, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

You know what, I noticed the media was playing up the wind, the cam would do a closeup of the reporter's head and he would start swaying a lot and acting like the wind was really bad, then when the cam zoomed back out you could see him moving his legs back and forth to look like the wind was blowing him, then he realized trees behind him were not moving and he stopped swaying. Why would they do that? Ratings?
Peace.

Cap-Z-ro

Not weird or surprising.

Those media reporters have more sources than anybody - they know whats going on...and are accessories or are whoring themselves out for the money, and do not care about anything other than their own gratification.

I find it hard looking at the Opra's, and all our media darlings...they all know...they are not stupid...and are all traitors to the human race.

So, I get my view of things on the net...reality - the good and the bad.

But it is up to me to decide how I will balance my exposure to human culture.

Regards...

PYRODIN123321

Yeah, the more you know the easier it is to see all the bullshit fluff. All they talk about is freakin Palin's stupid dolls, i swear they have shown it like three or four times.
Peace.

Cap-Z-ro

They are there to distract people from what they should be paying attention to.

Hey!  Look up there! 

Regards...

vonwolf

Quote from BOrg13
   "last night on the news here in NZ it said 2mill people are with out shelter and power in Tx....and showed like a 2sec clip of everything flattened, i didnt see a single person/car/red cross......not a thing"

Hey BOrg
    There were around 1 mill with out power not with out shelter. most people got out of the way luckly and they were taken care of in the short term. Most of the people with out power were in the larger cities where the distruction was less.
       When you live in a low aria like Galviston you have a plan usualy and Texas has faced this many times, they know how to handle it for the most part. I live in Florida and I know what its like getting ready for these things, its definitly no fun.
   I do wonder how you can gadge goverment responce in that 2 sec clip you saw on the news? All I am trying to say is we all have to take some resposabilty for our own decisions on where we live. For the most part you'd be suprised how much people help each other in times like this, its not all bad.
                                  Pete