Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Endless energy from Salt - Magnet

Started by ResinRat2, September 18, 2008, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vrstud

There was this Japanese scientist who was playing with magnets when freezing food.  Ever taken a strawberry and freeze it, then thaw it out months later and it isn't the same.  It is all deformed and mushy.  Well this guy put magnets in the freezer so that he would align the water molecules within the food.  Apparently you couldn't tell the difference between he pre-frozen strawberry and a fresh one.

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ResinRat2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Charged-particle-drifts.svg

This is an interesting page of information. Notice that the movement of charged ions in a uniform magnetic field are just circular in motion, with no drift. However, two transverse magnetic fields cause ions to drift. The bottom illustration shows the movement of charged ions in the presence of two transverse magnetic fields. They are shown drifting apart!!!!

So my original thought experiment may have some merit as well. Only the magnets would not be at each end of the container, but on sides that are 90° angles to each other. Like at the bottom and on any side. This should cause a chemical seperation of the negative and positive ions.

Just thought I would share this information with anyone interested.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

lumen

@smoky2

Hmmm... so if you put a spinning ring magnet under the container while the crystals form, you would get magnetically aligned and charge aligned crystals?

They would produce power in the presence of a magnetic field.... ?

ResinRat2

This is an inquiry from anyone who has experience working with very powerful magnets.

I purchased two supermagnets from United Nuclear:

https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70_71

I purchased magnets #21 (2" X 1"). Two of them.

That day I noticed I had a very terrible headache after handling them. I duct-taped one of them them onto an aquarium at the bottom and another on one side. The idea is to give a transverse magnetic field so the ions in a salt water solution would drift apart.

The headache went away overnight, but today, right after I handled them again, the terrible headache returned. This concerns me. Does anyone know of this type of symptom from handling powerful magnets?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.