Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Just an FYI....

13.56 mHz +/- .007 mHz is an allocated frequency band for ISM (Industrial, Scientific, Medical).

The inventor would have been very aware of this. There is almost no chance the frequency was chosen for best production of gas. It was surely chosen only because that frequency was 'allowed'.

Farrah Day

Hi Bep

I totally concur with your last post.

And, with reference to modulation, I'm not sure this would be required if it's simply a case of inducing eddy currents into the nano particles. I don't believe an induction furnace would need or employ a modulated signal.

Aussepom, without knowing what your mate was adding to the water in the first place it's hard to comment. Your post simply does not provide enough information to work with.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

aussepom

Hi there
               To start with his is a contact on the web who I have trusted a number of thing with him.
He was not the one conducting the experiment, just an observer.
There was defiantly only a chemical added to the small amount of water to get a reaction to cause heat.
To full disassociate by heat water needs to get to around 3,000deg C, the chemical that was added was to promote this reaction.
Once up to that temperature you only need to just keep adding water.
To my knowledge you can only fully separate hydrogen from the water with electrolysis if you use a membrane filter.
There are a number of chemicals that will react violently with water, I am not a chemical engineer, but when I did my dangerous good license you were told of some and what chemical not to carry with another. The military use a process to do this.
aussepom

Farrah Day

Aussepom

Chuck a lump of sodium in some water and you get a good reaction. Lots of heat and lots of H2, no membrane needed.

It does look like a giant hydrogen torch of sorts.  There must surely be something other than water to maintain the reaction. But simply not enough info to make any educated comment or observations.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

professor

Quote from: BEP on February 28, 2009, 11:39:40 PM
Just an FYI....

13.56 mHz +/- .007 mHz is an allocated frequency band for ISM (Industrial, Scientific, Medical).

The inventor would have been very aware of this. There is almost no chance the frequency was chosen for best production of gas. It was surely chosen only because that frequency was 'allowed'.

Not sure if this  Frequency is allocated for that purpose in the U.S. I know that a Channel in the CB Band is. RFID Devices use this Frequency and so does  a RF Plasma Device. The PRF-1150 module produces 1000W CW of RF output at 13.56MHz http://www.directedenergy.com/pdf/rf-1150_data_sheet.pdf

The secret as mentioned various times may lie in the modulation maybe he modulated it with  the waters resonant frequency?
If that was the Secret of course we would never have heard about it.
I have been experimenting with the Rife Device  which operates on a combination of two base frequencies that do absolutely nothing but light up a Plasma which is Modulated at the Cancer or Bacteria frequency.
It does the killing not the RF. Kanzius was very aware of Rife's work.
Yes he stumbled accidentally upon that effect as this was not the purpose of his invention.
Sodium in electrolysis causes the production of Chlorine not saying that it did because with Kanzius .
I have not duplicated his experiment nor have we heardfrom kanzius or anyone else on his team making that statement.
It is mere speculation on my part.
professor