Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Anything over 20k Hz is considered ultrasonic.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

BEP

Quote from: aussepom on March 02, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
Hi Farrah Day

Well I am with you on this, and 42.8khz, is not ultra sonic, microwave oven uses sonic sound wave, produced in a cavity.
I will stop here I may be wasting  bandwidth and time.
aussepom

What ?  ???

professor

Quote from: aussepom on March 02, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
Hi Farrah Day

Well I am with you on this, and 42.8khz, is not ultra sonic, microwave oven uses sonic sound wave, produced in a cavity.
I will stop here I may be wasting  bandwidth and time.
aussepom

Why do some people need to be spoon fed .
All you have to do is  Google Ultrasound frequencies and you will find out that what you posted is untrue    http://books.google.ca/books?id=z4kd-x97bXMC&pg=PA414&lpg=PA414&dq=Ultrasound+frequency+spectrum&source=bl&ots=0EZqZsN3Yd&sig=huLQpEJnJQZQWZdFP-U4CLlQcyo&hl=en&ei=j6ytSaaKB4m4sAOS0vjKBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPP1,M1
Bill Pirate88179 got it right!    You are partially right with your Microwave comment . A microwave oven uses a tuned Cavity but is a  Magnetron RF Oscillator that produces microwaves at about 2.4GHZ which is not ultrasound.
Look up the frequency spectrum Chart you will see where what frequency starts and stops.
Your Am FM Radio does not receive Ultrasound frequencies neither does your Cell.
professor

professor

Quote from: Farrah Day on March 02, 2009, 07:23:50 PM
With all due respect Prof, I do find your last post typical of the arrogance of many on these forums.

People like you seem to think you know it all, while others, like me, as you put it 'need to do some reading and research'. Comments like that get my back up right away - you have no idea of who I am or what my background education is, let alone what I know or don't know.

There has only ever been claims of people dissociating water in the ultrasonic range, largely due to these being frequencies claimed by Meyer and that link you posted - I've yet to see it actually substantiated. I've heard all the talk Prof, but that's all it seems to be... just talk.

To the best of my knowledge only Kanzius has ever done this on the record - or anything like this.

Most Meyer type units using ultrasonic pulsing are still effectively standard electrolysers pulsing dc, and still relying on current flow and the exchange of charges on the electrodes. And many people in their naivety simply use dc pulsing as a way of controlling the gas output, while never actually achieving anything like a useable amount of gas in the first place!

The resonant frequency of the water molecule is far greater than ultrasonic frequencies, but this is quite irrelevant in that we are never talking about a single water molecule.  Furthermore there can be no magical resonant frequency to dissociate water as water molecules cluster together. Hence, the overall mass of any given body of water would require a different frequency to resonate.

If what happened in that test tube was related to a resonant ultrasonic frequency, then it would also be related to the mass of water within the tube, so the frequency to achieve that result would be different for any given amount of water. However, I doubt any reputable experimentor would have been quite so quick to dismantle his apparatus and forget the whole thing. Such a discovery would surely have encouraged further research. 

Have you ever ignited the resulting mist of an ultrasonic mister? Did it burn?

Anyway you're right about one thing, I'm clearly wasting bandwidth and more importantly my time here, so I'll leave you to it.

No bashing intended!

@Farrah Day

Sorry you feel that way.....
You were the one that scrutinized my post remember !.
You seem to have all the answers so why ask?
Guess you as so many others just want to start a flame war.
As to who you are ?    Who  am I ?
Good Luck    I regret having take the Hook and sinker.
professor

kinesisfilms

yes professor.....farrahday holds too many similarities to "thebuzz" who has been banned.....and farrahday was almost banned for posting disinfo in one of hartiberlin's threads.