Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The heatpump, with more energy out than in (FACT)

Started by Nabo00o, September 19, 2008, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATT

Quoteyou need to have some kind of of theory or assumption to base on your work.
How about letting the theory express itself from the effects realized by your work? But I do know what you mean, you can't concoct things aimlessly, you need some hint of direction to start with, an initial goal from which there are, invariably, 'spinoffs'. Often the 'spinoffs' become the new goal.

QuoteI have read and learned enough by now to be capable of producing an electromagnetic unit which could extract energy out of the seemingly emptiness of space.
Cool! In 1957 (I was 10) I took the insides out of a transistor radio and put together a 'powerless' radio that didn't need an antenna or ground (of course it only got one station...). What kind of power-output you think yours will get? Any prototype data yet?

QuoteThis in itself is not a proof necessary to convince you, but it is a honest attempt to enlighten you.
Yes, any enlightenment is greatfully accepted.

QuoteMany of the big (practical) leaps done in science isn't done by following the standard textbooks.
Sure they are. Even Eienstein and Tesla built on the science and math background they aquired at university. You have to invest in gaining enough background to acheive a position from which to leverage present knowlege into new ideas. Edison was self-taught, but he embellished his own knowlege by surrounding himself with 'top-talent' (In fact, Tesla was in Edison's 'stable' for a time).

QuoteTo discover something unknown we need to look beyond the borders of our present knowledge...
That's what science does every day. CERN is a multi billion dollar 'what-if' experiment, they have no idea of what they might discover.

So far, building on 'textbook' knowlege, science has made inroads to teleportation, time-travel, invisability, multi-dimentional existance, psychokinesis, varying the speed of light and more. All of the above mentioned were considered 'Sci-Fi' or 'impossible' even ten years ago, now they're formal papers in peer-reviewed journals.

QuoteTesla and Albert Einstein, both of which believed firmly in the existence of an ether.
Many at the turn of the century used the term 'ether' interchangeably with 'space', 'air', and 'atmosphere. A hundred years ago, these terms were semantically equivalent.

In the case where 'ether' refers to an unknown all-encompassing medium from which all things emanate, there may actually be some recently discovered evidence for this (provided, again, by 'textbook' scientists), but it may be even too wierd for the etherial 'true-believers' to wrap their heads around since it's implications would reduce the entire universe to 'Tron' level, but that deserves another topic altogether.

Naboo, you're a smart person, go for all the exposure you can get to electronics, physics and math. Do the work, run the experiments, 'pay your dues'. If you like hard work on the road to new discovery, you're heading in the right direction.

Tony

infringer

QuoteCool! In 1957 (I was 10) I took the insides out of a transistor radio and put together a 'powerless' radio that didn't need an antenna or ground (of course it only got one station...). What kind of power-output you think yours will get? Any prototype data yet?

Not to hijack the thread but could you share the ins and out with us in another thread I hear an awful lot of these claims so please do share the process.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

ATT

Quote from: infringer on July 15, 2009, 09:54:09 PM
Not to hijack the thread but could you share the ins and out with us in another thread I hear an awful lot of these claims so please do share the process.
@infringer
Don't get excited, think 'xtal-radio'. Take a ferrite-loop antenna, use the p-n junction of a transistor as a detector, wire an earphone across it (a resistor to develop the sig helps a little), shove everything in a 3"x2"x1/2" cardboard box and if you lived in L.A. in the '50s, you'd pick up at least one of the three major 50KW rock stations in the area: KDAY, KFWB or KRLA (maybe KHJ, but that wasn't a rock-station back then, so it didn't count).

No power, no external antenna, no ground, just a lot of RF - you pick up the strongest signal.

I don't really think a 10 year old kid messing around with the equivalent of a xtal radio constitutes much in the way of a 'claim', however.

But thanks for asking.

Tony

Nabo00o

It sounds a bit like a crystal radio, only they use a special crystal diode as a detector.

This electromagnetic unit I'm talking about is a direct result of reading and understanding Alexander Frolov's papers, specifically this: http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/work.htm

What I've been searching for most of the time while looking at free energy is a theory which can explain fairly simple how and why different generator prototypes can work, and what the underlying principle behind it is.
When we understand the core of it we do not need to be limited to a specific design, and it can also help us in our understanding of other inventions previously thought impossible to comprehend.

The reason I mentioned the electric unit was because it is related to the heat pump in its asymmetry of operation and proves the concept's direct connection with practical models.
I guess I should start a tread dedicated to help bringing both this theory and its practical models into reality ;)

So... what do you think about this tread? Do you think it is worthy of continuing at all, maybe by focusing on the compressed air part, or maybe it is to be considered obsolete :D

btw, farming is great! Not with animals though....
Nab
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

ATT

QuoteIt sounds a bit like a crystal radio, only they use a special crystal diode as a detector.
Of course, it -is- a xtal radio. it doesn't take anything special to act as a detector, you can use a diode or a transistor (my first one was a razor-blade and a pencil lead). In the old days they used galina crystals and a catwisker.

Quotebtw, farming is great! Not with animals though....
Back in the early '70s I had goats, chickens, ducks and a good sized garden on five acres. Had to milk the goats twice a day, freshen them in the spring, hassle with hawks and coyotes that would try to get the chickens, tend the garden, keep the compost going, bring in the harvest, winter over some establishe crops, keep the irrigation systems and the well up, repair fences pens and outbuildings, work at a job during the day and go to school at night on the GI bill.

I think the accepted term is WMFAO, but I'd like to do it again (the farming part). I'd like to unplug as much as possible from dependence on externally provided resources, including utilities, water and food.

Energy is a big part of that but FE isn't required to make any of it happen, there's alternative means (especially now) that let anybody with the desire to unplug 'cut the chord'.

On the thread; hey, it's 'your-baby', where do you want it to go?

Keeping these things 'focused' is always a chore but you don't want to exclude any helpful info, even if it's marginal to the main thrust.

Tony