Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chem Trails The only buffer between us and the sun?

Started by blisteringanomaly, September 19, 2008, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

from the haarp patent
http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp_patent.htm

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in
the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold
plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through
enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

http://www.bariumblues.com/
Peace.

Yucca

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 24, 2008, 03:01:30 PM
Chem trails i think are mostly for weather modification and for haarp to bounce off the clouds

Barium (Ba)
Magnesium (Mg)
Calcium (Ca)
Titanium (Ti)
Aluminum (Al)

http://www.carnicom.com/precip1.htm

Hi PYRODIN,

Good call! I think these are major reasons/uses for chemtrails too.

Also, as of late many governments have attained stealth technologies involving not just radar invisibility but also invisibility accross the full EM spectrum. It's not full invisibility per-se but it makes things much more difficult to spot. But in a chemhazed sky the wake of any craft becomes visible because the haze gets disturbed and satellites or radar can then see the trail left behind the craft much like the wake of a boat in the sea, it's part of the starwars program that Ronald Reagen was babbling about. All NATO countries and many others are all in a stupid arms race, hence everybody and their children get sprayed with unhealthy crap.

I'm sure there are many other uses and spinoffs for chemtrails too, if they can add some other crap into the mix in order to exercise a liitle more control then I'm sure the stupid fools will.

Best, Fraser.

P.S. I lately vowed to myself not to enter non OU related discussions on this forum, but chemtrails REALLY get my goat up, because I've always been a keen skywatcher and I have seen these things get more prevelant over the last 20 years or so.

Cap-Z-ro

What about the pathogenic organisms contained in the plume?

I cannot see any connection between harmful organisms in chem trails, to anything other than depopulation...something government documents reveal has been discussed more than once at high levels.

If it was good for us, they would be up front about them.

Regards...

plasmastudent77

I have a friend in Australia........

He says he sees HUGE ammounts of chemtrails. The usual line from the "Establishment" is that its vapour trails, but water vapour doesnt turn into oily milky muck that hangs in the air. He knows of one chap who works for an undisclosed govt avaition dept who also gives the company line, but when really questioned hard about it sort of goes quiet about it....hmmm.....

Interstingly, as the "Establishment" push the global warming lie more and more, the spraying activity is frantic just before a big rain dump occurs - its like watching this pathetic attempt to prop up the global warming hysteria and then God just says "Nope boys, I'm in control here and its going to rain" - and it does. Must drive the pagan NWO boys insane with rage - ha ha ......suffer.......

http://www.weatherwars.info ( run by a weatehr forecaster ) documents scalar ( HAARP ) activity and clouds affected by HAARP.

Over Australian capital cities, according to my friend, he sees many HAARP signatures in clouds just after spraying. He has also seen huge holes open up in clouds and clouds just dissolve away. This ability to use HAARP ( Scalar Technology ) to dissolve clouds creates convenient manufactured "proof" that "global warming" is stopping it raining - when in fact if people looked up int he sky, they would see that weather is being artificially modified. In Australia, because its is such a dry continent, modifying the weather is critical as it supports the global warming lie for the NWO.

Has anyone actualy identified the planes spraying? Are they modified commercial or military ( painted to look commercial ) ?

One big problem for the NWO is that people are now starting to smell a rat. They still find it hard to believe that weather can be modified, but Australians can smell bullsh*t a mile off, and I think the NWO are going to find it hard going in the long term once Australians blood is up. According to my friend, there is compelling evidence that the Bali bmb was a micro nuke MADM device designed to hit hard psychologically at a spot most Aussies found to be safe orginally - Bali. The reason for this - Aussie public wouldnt support the invasion of Iraq, so the NWO needed to create a nationalistic hysteria event to "modify" Aussies "faulty" thinking - the result was the Bali bmb micro nuke. interstingly, an Australian Army person in Balia said the lights went out just before the main blast - a tell tale sign of the EMP from a nuke based blast destroying anything electrical. Apparently the clean up crews turned up in radiation suits - now how would they know to bring those?

I digress, but you see the NWO grubby evil finger prints all over Australia in many ways.

We also have issues with bees disappearing too......

May God protect us from this evil.

PYRODIN123321

disapearing bees might be a side effect of the elf em wave disrupting them or the metals may be contaminating the flower/bee relationship(i'm sure it doesnt help when you got barrium in the pollen)
and a million other things we do to our enviro

also I wonder if haarp might not partialy a free energy device, tesla said there was a lot of energy coming in from space, maybe the gov. has perfected this and weather mods were just a lucky bonus
Peace.