Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chem Trails The only buffer between us and the sun?

Started by blisteringanomaly, September 19, 2008, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Z,

I was around at the start of the 'jet age'...thev Vapor trails dissipate very quickly.

As opposed to the white chemical plume, that turns a clear blue sky into a milky haze.

You can still see the commercial jets pass over...and their vapor trails dissolve quickly, as before.

Those chemtrails actually contain deadly pathogenic orgaiisms.

Recent information indicates that French air force jets are spraying the chemicals in north america.

Regards...

z.monkey

Howdy Cap,

I think I have just seen what you are talking about.  I see contrails on commercial aircraft all the time.  When the air is humid or cold the contrails are more prevalent.  Today the air is warm and dry and the commercial aircraft are not leaving the contrails.  But I saw some very high altitude aircraft this morning that had a plume of smoke or vapor behind them.  This is related to an event I witnessed this morning.  I documented it over in the 10/14/2008 thread.  I understand the difference now.  Unimaginable collusion...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Cap-Z-ro

Hey z,

I was not aware that weather had an effect on vapor trails...but I know for sure that I have seen both chem and vapor trails at the same time.

I believe neuro toxins and weather manipulation are partly involved in the spraying.

A Syrian torture camp would be too mild a punishment for those responsible.

Regards...

orbs

Well, chemtrails (sprayed or caused by additives to jet fuel) do filter/block "stuff" coming from outer space, but the wrong kind...

z.monkey

Howdy Orbs,

You mean the chemtrails are optically blocking stuff from outer space or are they blocking EM radiation?  I have heard that the Galactic Federation plans on removing the ozone layer in the upper atmosphere because it is optically blocking our view of certain objects in space that would verify that there is intelligent life, life that is way more advanced than us.  Does this have something to do with what you are talking about concerning the chemtrails?

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!