Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe Motor simular to Newman-Bedini combination

Started by hartiberlin, September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@All

I decided to take the risk and bought the manual a couple of hours ago and am very disappointed  >:(

It's a toy version of the Newman motor  ::)

Ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained, hopefully the real motor isn't a window type motor ;D I'm always willing to forgive and forget!

Regards,
Paul

smithandwes

does this mean that the Newman motor is also this efficient......i don't care if it is a copy or similar to another machine...if it saves 95% energy then this is still a good thing?

where do i get details on the Newman motor(or Keppe Motor for that matter).

Goat

Hi smithandwes

The Keppe motor manual describes it as a "sample" motor so it's not the real deal as it uses an inefficient switching setup, I can't say much more about it because of the "Terms of use" but I doubt it's 95% efficient ::)

As far as the Newman motor just Google it, it's all over the Internet and there's also a section on this forum under Newman Machines. ;)

Regards,
Paul

chessnyt

Hello everyone,

Just as I thought, the motor in reality is the work of another inventor.  My thanks goes out to Paul for buying the motor manual and checking out the technical information on it.  Great job Paul!  Now more people from this site do not need to buy it or their falsely represented book that they are peddling.

This is yet another example of just how far some people are willing to go to try to make a profit by exploiting the work of other inventors claiming it is their original discovery.

As for the “Bling-bling show off with sonorous therms” statement from Khabe, I can assure you I do not wear any “bling-bling” or even listen to hip-hop.  As for “sonorous therms”, I do not even know what you were trying to say there.  Fancy British thermal units? (I’m Irish by-the-way)

As for Will, the Bedini/Cole Window Motor is indeed bipolar as it has a rotor comprised of both North and South facing permanent magnet poles.  I am really not surprised that your technical staff could not provide you with the correct information here as well being they can’t produce an original motor of their own.

I am just an honest working man who still makes a living designing and building original circuitry for a living thus not needing to steal other people’s designs and call them my own just to sell phony books and manuals.  I pride myself on this fact.

Character does matter, Khabe.  So does honesty.  If you feel comfortable defending dishonest men who blatantly take credit for other people’s hard work, then maybe you should buy ten copies of their book to show your support.

Sincerely,

Joe