Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe Motor simular to Newman-Bedini combination

Started by hartiberlin, September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmeast

Hi all,

... just a few more pictures showing the Keppe Motor transformer winding operation:

#9 show the primary winding underway.
http://home.pacbell.net/gmeast/keppe/keppe9.jpg
#10 shows the secondary winding underway
http://home.pacbell.net/gmeast/keppe/keppe10.jpg
#11 shows the finished support plus both transformer windings finished.
http://home.pacbell.net/gmeast/keppe/keppe11.jpg

It took me about 4 hours to make the winding/counting fixture and only 7 - 10 minutes to wind 500 turns + 500 turns = (1000 turns).  I think my investment in the winding fixture was worthwhile -  I didn't lose count and besides I still have the fixture.

Peace,

Greg

gotoluc

I was hearing some kind of resonating sounds and it brought me here ;D

Looks 8) interesting and guess who I find here ::)

Great job as usual Greg ;) thanks for all the pics!

I'll keep an eye on this.

Luc

Isdaudio

Thanks for the pics Greg, nice work!!! I am also building a Keppe Motor, I will be sure to share my progress with you guys here. I do have the one for sale up and running and it works great. Has anybody tried to influence the motor with a large magnet? I held a huge round earth magnet near the running motor and it actually speeds up a great deal. You have to find the "sweet spot" but I doubled and even tripled my rpms.

Best,

Will

gmeast

Quote from: gotoluc on March 26, 2009, 12:14:46 AM
I was hearing some kind of resonating sounds and it brought me here ;D

Looks 8) interesting and guess who I find here ::)

Great job as usual Greg ;) thanks for all the pics!

I'll keep an eye on this.

Luc

Hi Luc !

Yes ... I could not help myself.  There's something different about this motor ... and I can't really put my finger on it other than there are some commonalities with Bedini & Newman but also differences in both design and theory. 

I built the SGM years ago and also a Newman motor but my tests didn't show OU or even close.  Talking with John Bedini personally on the phone back then his assistance was cryptic "... so you see what's happening? ... what's that mean to you? ...". etc.  And you know how Newman interchanges units of power when trying to explain his technology ... torque is power, etc.

Nice to hear from you,

Greg

gotoluc

Quote from: gmeast on March 26, 2009, 11:37:56 AM
Hi Luc !

Yes ... I could not help myself.  There's something different about this motor ... and I can't really put my finger on it other than there are some commonalities with Bedini & Newman but also differences in both design and theory. 

I built the SGM years ago and also a Newman motor but my tests didn't show OU or even close.  Talking with John Bedini personally on the phone back then his assistance was cryptic "... so you see what's happening? ... what's that mean to you? ...". etc.  And you know how Newman interchanges units of power when trying to explain his technology ... torque is power, etc.

Nice to hear from you,

Greg

Hi Greg,

exactly a year ago I built a motor using 2 identical Microwave Oven Transformer Secondaries (removed from cores) stacked on top of each other with just enough space in between them for some 1/8" Bronze bushing for a shaft with 2 ceramic magnets 1 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" mounted on it. The magnets (in North South) have the shaft sandwiched between them in the center of the 7/8" dimension. The motor turned well and seemed to used Micro amps only.

Maybe I'll pull it off the shelve and make a new commutator for it and measure it with the better meters I have to see what it really does.

Anyways, great to see you looking into this, replicating and giving it your best as usual ;)

Looking forward in your test results.

Luc