Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Just part of the 'New Whorld Odor' preparations.

So sit back and give your DNA sample , then bend over and take your tracking chip.

Regards...

"The collapse of the dollar is no accident! This has been planned for decades as part of the New World Order. After the dollar collapses, the North American Union will be implemented and the dollar will be replaced with the Amero."

More here...

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/the-economic-meltdown-is-no-accident/

Yucca

Of course, you're dead right.

Any monetary system that isn't backed by assets is doomed to corruption and failure, it always has been in the past and it always will be in the future.

The dollar is nothing more than a ridiculous Ponzi scheme, which only keeps running so long as you have marks to keep duping.

It's just common sense, debt based fiat systems require continuous growth in order to survive, thus they are doomed to failure in a world of finite resources.

The current financial crisis has a long way to play out yet, you see the whole system of derivatives is very highly leveraged, lots of different corporations make massive bets on leveraged derivatives, but they hedge against failure using opposite bets, this works fine until one player no longer has the funds to pay off their obligations, then the hedge breaks for another player and so the dominoes fall.

I suggest everyone invest in physical gold and/or silver, that's REAL money.

Also don't be fooled by the newspeak language of the media, when they say a failing corporation has been "nationalised" they really mean to say that it's gone bankrupt and we're going to get joe public to settle the books.

It's all just criminal behaviour, if any one of us got caught printing money we'd be severely repremanded, wheras the "federal reserve", which by the way is just a private corporation, has the right to print money willy nilly, it's just f*ckin RIDICULOUS!

ResinRat2

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

"After the dollar collapses, the North American Union will be implemented and the dollar will be replaced with the Amero."

Yes Cap-Z you are correct. The dollar is being destroyed to usher in the Amero. It's all carefully planned and being executed like clockwork. It is very sad that although many people in the United States know exactly what is happening, there is little we can do about it. Talking to the average citizen of the United States is like talking to a rock. They have no clue and can't comprehend what is going on. All they care about is getting their "entitlements" without even understanding that the United States is broke and has been for a while now. With social spending through the roof and people screaming for more and more; all these people are just laying everything on credit. It is a shame.

Sadly, when history looks back on this generation of the United States they will see a bunch of idiotic, greedy, drug-taking crybabies. Our manufacturing jobs are only a trickle of what they were, our ability to produce wealth is vastly gone, and most people are grossly in debt. We have stolen from our children's children's children. It makes me sick!!!!

I apologized to my sixteen year old son, but he doesn't completely comprehend why. I just wanted him to know that I tried to tell others, and only a couple ever understood and finally agreed with me. They too are now frustrated and sad.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

Quote from: Yucca on September 20, 2008, 10:55:22 AM

I suggest everyone invest in physical gold and/or silver, that's REAL money.

Yucca, your advice is sound. Gold and silver are "real" money, but the United States government confiscated gold once already during the depression. They can easily do it again. They probably won't bother with silver, it's not as valuable; but I believe gold will be confiscated again.

Just my personal opinion, don't put too much value in what I write.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Sprocket

It's bizarre that America, even now promoted as an example of 'freedom' would have resorted to outlawing the ownership of gold in the past - anyone know when this law was recended?  How did they enforce this confiscation then - forced entry and searching of peoples homes?