Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how john hutchison, turned rocks into rocks!

Started by nitinnun, September 21, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

john hutchison:
*picks up rocks from the playground, a parking lot, a random field, or even steals them from a quarry*.

*the silicon, calcium, and maybe heavy elements in the rocks, are what is important*

john hutchison:
*throws the rocks into a container*

john hutchison:
i just love rocks!

john hutchison:
*digs up some silicon dioxide and carbon, from the ground*

john hutchison:
*throws the sand and dirt into the same container as the rocks*

john hutchison:
i just love ordinary dirt too!

john hutchison:
*buys a heavy paramagnetic element, such as barium, from a specialty website online*
*buys a heavy diamagnetic element, such as bismuth, from rotometals dot com online*

john hutchison:
*throws the heavy elements into the same container, as the rocks and dirt*

john hutchison:
heavy diamagnetic elements, and heavy paramagnetic elements, make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
and i didn't even have to have a barium enema at the hospital!

john hutchison:
*places a stick of copper into one end of the container, and places a stick of steel into the other end of the container*

*uses his hand held butane torch, to melt the rock, the sand, the heavy diamagnetic element, and the heavy paramagnetic element*

*all of the elements bond together, into a crystal.*

*likely with the diamagnetic elements bonding to one end of the silicon/carbon, and the paramagnetic elements bonding to the other end of the silicon/carbon*

*the elements EXPECIALLY bond to the copper and steel. making a firm connection*

john hutchison:
molten rock looks so pretty!

john hutchison:
*the heavy diamagnetic element, has an overall clockwise spin.*
*the clockwise spin of this heavy element, converts zero point energy, into clockwise spinning energy.*
*this clockwise spinning energy, is attracted to the steel, and and builds up in the steel*

*the heavy paramagnetic element, has an overall counter-clockwise spin.*
*the counter-clockwise spin of this heavy element, converts zero point energy, into counter-clockwise spinning energy.*
*this counter-clockwise spinning energy, is attracted to the copper, and builds up in the copper.*

*the heavier the diamagnetic element, the more zero point energy it can convert into clockwise spin*
*the heavier the paramagnetic element, the more zero point energy it can convert into counter-clockwise spin*

john hutchison:
even after having 29 years to think about it, i don't actually know any of the above.
because i am just some good-natured natural-thinker, who aped what nikola tesla did.

john hutchison:
*connects a multimeter to the copper and steel sticks*

*inside the multimeter, the CW spin stored in the steel, mixes with the CCW spin stored in the copper*
*the multimeter reads a whopping 3 volts, at 1 amp*

*because heavier elements, can convert more zero point energy into spin, than lighter elements*

john hutchison:
*sells the rock to some poor doop in japan, for several thousand dollars*
*the poor doop proudly shows off his energy producing rock, to his friends*

john hutchison:
i'm rich!
i'm rich!
but i'm not telling anybody how to do it, because greed is more important to me than saving the planet!

and john hutchison lived happily ever after.
until a second natural inventor came along, and one upped him.

in less than 1/10 the number of years it took him.
and for free to the public, as of this thread.

broli

What is the meaning of this thread I might ask? We all have our rants but we don't make threads about them  :P. If you oppose what the guy did then do something constructive. The most interesting thread is the electrinium one in this regard.

nitinnun

by the way.

the rocky mass between the copper and the steel, does not conduct electricity.
even though it DOES conduct CW spin and CCW spin.

since the rock does not conduct electricity, the CW may build up in the steel, and the CCW may build up in the copper.

nitinnun

barium, is found in witherite rocks.

witherite rocks are common in canada, where john hutchison lives.

hutchison gets barium for his "batteries", from melting witherite rocks!