Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Otis Carr's flying machine and the Utron O.U. Electrical Accumulator !

Started by Reformator, September 22, 2008, 05:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

I watched a lecture recently in which there's a mention of Tesla's "blue notebook" that was apparently left by Tesla to someone (don't recall the name off-hand), and long story short Otis Carr had possession of it for awhile until it was stolen from him.

So I do not believe Vril Society originated any of these discoveries either. Germans had access to Tesla's writings just like the Americans and the Russians did.

If there's interest, I'll dig out more info about the lecture and post it here..

v71

I have built this gyro ship , and i have to say that it doesn't work, the gyroscopic precession formula is appealing, but the problem is that those formulas are based on the fact that the gyro is free to align to the gravitational vector when it is unconstrained.
I am 100% sure that the Vril doesn't use this method for propulsion, the gyroscopes, one they reach a certain speed they stop to rotate even if they are still powered by batteries.
the angular momentum stop the motor rotating the disc , no way i tried every configuration, you can' beat the angular momentum conservation law.
This device won't lift by 0.0000001 cm from the gorund.

Cap-Z-ro

Please do post the info on Tesla's blue book, amigo.

Regards...

amigo

Hi Cap-Z-ro

It was more of an anecdotal information, through a lecture/documentary video I watched. The video was Jim Murray - Discussion of Advanced Energy Technologies Researched Since 1960s.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6761827664845630969

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks amigo...any info input is helpful in my overunity.com educational courses.

Off to view the video.

Regards...