Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chinese Say They're Building 'Impossible' Space Drive

Started by Reformator, September 25, 2008, 03:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformator

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/09/chinese-buildin.html

Chinese researchers claim they've confirmed the theory behind an "impossible" space drive, and are proceeding to build a demonstration version. If they're right, this might transform the economics of satellites, open up new possibilities for space exploration â€ââ,¬Å"- and give the Chinese a decisive military advantage in space.

ResinRat2

It looks like an old piece of junk!!  :D

To my mind comes the wisdom of General Jack Ripper from the movie "Dr. Strangelove":

He would shout out:

"Mr President!  We CANNOT ALLOW an 'Impossible' Space Drive gap!!!!!!!!!!!"

Get cracking everybody, we need to build one of our own as soon as possible. :D :D :D
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

broli

Much more infor on this website...

http://emdrive.com/principle.html

The funny thing is that they are afraid to admit any kind of law is broken. Since they feel the need to mention it every 2 sentences.

Reformator

Quote from: broli on September 25, 2008, 07:00:39 AM
The funny thing is that they are afraid to admit any kind of law is broken. Since they feel the need to mention it every 2 sentences.
Exactly.
That is the scientific dogma, just like the Church in the past. No difference. But it is well supported by the Oil companies which are afraid from the change that is about to come. Not to mention that LHC, CERN needs repairs for half year - half year longer life of oil business >:(

vonwolf

Satellite Propulsion Research Ltd (SPR Ltd) a small UK based company

It looks to me that it's being developed in the UK? I guess the Chinese might have perfected it.
If true I don't think the west will be far behind.
   Pete