Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spewing

Quote from: Nihilanth on October 01, 2008, 11:44:35 PM
"Do not think for one second you was not put here by god"

Too fucking bad. I think that all the time, and If you want me to change my ways, then too fucking bad. No amount of trolling and bible-thumping will change that. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Can you make something from nothing? Can you take absolutely NOTHING and make an Electron?

Nop, you cant do that. You have to have at least something before you can make something. you cant make something from absolutely nothing!!!

Spewing

Quote from: utilitarian on October 02, 2008, 02:37:00 AM
But what made God?  Does God have a God too?  And if so, who made that God?  And if God's God had a God, who made God's God's God?  And if. . .

NO

God is Alpha and Omega, He is Both, The Beginning and the End. Define God, He/Man/Person/ should not define him, as the word "him" is misleading as eye's have never seen him. Nobody has any knowledge of who or what god is. God has meaning, Our brains lack, Void as we are from him who is from nothing. Find this place in your brain, you'll find its not there. Seek help.   

nitinnun

look.....

the entire universe, is made of sound and light.
it is a HOLOGRAM!
a complex, convincing computer program.

the universe is designed to train us.
train us how to build and maintain our own universes.

train us one reincarnation at a time.
from the basic chemical-level in 1D, to the universe-level in 12D.

"god", is just a really experienced soul.
he happens to have the administrative password, to the universe.

he is running this instructional simulation.
and all he wants, is for us to spiritually develop.
gaining access to more creative abilities, the more understanding we learn.

until one day, we know just as much as he does.
so that we can go off, and run our own universes.
and educate our own vast hordes, of trillions of souls each.

until each one of those trillions of souls, is the equal of us and "god".
maybe so that we can all have a "god-party" together.......

Spewing

I think this is the way for our government to get us outside!

I think they will try and drop gas on us, or release insects to give us viruses like they did before. Scarry.

Cap-Z-ro

It has been reported that God has recently rejected an offer for a role on 'Crime and Punishment'..but he/she in god like fashion will be making a cameo appearance on a past episode of 'Karma and Greg'. :)

Regards...