Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformator

The information about the 2000 mile long spaceship which will appear on October 14th 2008 is a possible delusion that is fabricated by some of the secret agencies like CIA or the British Secret Service. The goal is to HIT us - the BELIEVERS in UFO and Extraterrestrials. After 14th is gone without something important happened, many will lose their faith and will become sceptics. And that's what THEY wanted all along. To BREAK us!

So, my brothers and sisters, my advice is don't get disappointed if nothing happens that day! It'll happen other time under other circumstances. The elite can't lie to us forever! The truth WILL some day come out and it will like a avalanche sweep them out once and for all!

ResinRat2

Oh yes.  :D

Now that's very slick.  :D

I realize you are trying to get your message out, but I have I a better idea. How about you all just quit setting dates all together. Then you might not be as susceptible to looking totally foolish.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

resonanceman

Quote from: Reformator on September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM
The information about the 2000 mile long spaceship which will appear on October 14th 2008 is a possible delusion that is fabricated by some of the secret agencies like CIA or the British Secret Service. The goal is to HIT us - the BELIEVERS in UFO and Extraterrestrials. After 14th is gone without something important happened, many will lose their faith and will become sceptics. And that's what THEY wanted all along. To BREAK us!

So, my brothers and sisters, my advice is don't get disappointed if nothing happens that day! It'll happen other time under other circumstances. The elite can't lie to us forever! The truth WILL some day come out and it will like a avalanche sweep them out once and for all!

Reformator

I  don't  think that there is  anything  to worry  about.

I still have a few  doubts   about  if we will see a ship or not  .
UFOs  and aliens are not really part of my path.

I  can say  with certainty  that  something is  going  to happen .
I can also  say with certainty   that  it is   being  done mostly from the higher  densitys .
There  is nothing physical that  anyone on earth can do to  stop  the plans set in motion in the higher  densitys .

gary

z.monkey

Howdy Reformator,

Sure, that date and this information could be a ruse, but it could be real.  There are a wide variety of sources where the information is coming from.  I doubt that the "powers that be" could influence all of these sources simultaneously.  However it is possible.

Like Resonanceman said this is coming from the through higher densities in accordance with directives from Heaven.  We will be seeing something, perhaps not what our preconceived notions want to see, but something.  I can tell something is happening.  I have felt the perturbations in the ethers for most of this year and they are getting stronger.  I feel things changing within myself and this is not imagined.  I have had a weird ass year and I think it is only going to get weirder.  I have logged these occurrences in the forums here, and you can look back through my posts and see what I am talking about.  Besides all that I have already seen ships...

BTW, Resonanceman, I saw another one on Wednesday night...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: ResinRat2 on September 26, 2008, 01:21:21 PM
Oh yes.  :D

Now that's very slick.  :D

I realize you are trying to get your message out, but I have I a better idea. How about you all just quit setting dates all together. Then you might not be as susceptible to looking totally foolish.

Resinrat

I think you  are missing the point completely .

The point of  all this   is  to get people  out of  the  idea that life is only  physical and  we are the only  " intelligence that exists .

The  fact that  we  have  more than a few people  willing to  risk  reputation  and more on  information that they received  from  above is not  just a coincidence.

I am sure  you  disagree with  my statement that the information is " from above"
There  are many levels  above the  earth plane.
There is no  reason that  God   shouldn't  use  them  to  aid in communication with us. 

The simple  truth is   people have been  taught  for a very long time that   they are  physical.

The  truth is   life is  spiritual.     
Rather than  live for  wealth  and power  as we have been taught   we should all  be focusing on  God as the very center of  who  we are.
The  people that are  taking the risk and  speaking out   are more spiritually aware than most of us.
These people are  doing their best to serve the ALL  rather than just themselves .
I have great respect for them even if  the ship never shows up.

gary