Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HEADS UP PEOPLE

Started by sirmikey1, September 28, 2008, 10:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirmikey1

Here is the first video of Stan's Spark Plug water splitter.
Keep in mind that this guy is a school drop out; and genius,
so be considerate.  Subscribe to his youtube channel, for sure. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gybSSiMm_Nc

fletchdaf

No, this is not a video of a water splitter.  It is a video of a person going over the theory of a water splitter using a diagram.

Moab

Great find. Tmmy's vids on PWMs speed controllers and Fets should be stickys so the non electronic guys can get a handle on what fets are what they to and how to use them.

He explains them in a simple straight forward easy to grasp way, Many here would bennifit from in these forums.

Nice work Tommy,, And good find sirmikey1   :)

giantkiller

It is a very good description of smacking matter with a high potential.
Through resonance, harmonics, or hammering effect this is what all this OU is about. The only differences are the source, frequency and the destination.

Now pick one and pursue it instead of negation or stay on Earth with the violence and debt.

--giantkiller. Life is the classroom.

bw

Giantkiller, here is a device you can buy right off the shelf that is overunity, I found it on "The Don Smith Energy Device" 1998 interview and workshop DVD that I purchased.  His device is powered by a neon power supply that right off the shelf is overunity.  The imput is 120v at 0.5 amps and the output is 5kv at 0.030 amps or 30 mA if my math is correct that is 60 watts in and 150 watts out!  His device only uses this to resonate with a cathode to produce a tremendous output.  This neon power supply cost $45.00 and I bought it from NeonPro @ neonpro.com
Right on the label of the unit itself states input and output at the above numbers.  This power supply sets up a resonance that drives the coils on Don's device.  Don's website is http://www.altenergy-pro.com/