Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dark matter...i think i know what it is...check it out

Started by christo4_99, October 01, 2008, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

There are many things that are not being explained by science, or proven to be true.  Light and Heat coming from the Sun to Earth is one of those examples. Just as at one time we all thought the world was flat.
  I'm not trying to convince anyone, only just to mention that what we hear, or is being taught still, is not always the truth.  And possibly for a reason, and not always the correct reason.  Like NASA not returning to the moon or anywhere else outside Earths Vortex, in over 40 years.  They don't tell where it is they have been going to, as the NASA is only a front. 
  If two logs are going down a river, and they end up piled on top of each other. Would the cause be explained by the logs own movement?  Or are they both being subject to an external force,  that of the river?
No physical inanimate object has power on it's own accord to do anything, and are all subject to influences that are external to themselves, including galaxies.  Science has mentioned that it thinks that the Universe is expanding.  So, if it is all expanding how would that happen, galaxies colliding? As that means that everything is moving apart from everything else,  not coming together to crash and burn. Yet Hubble sees that this can and does happen, but due to external causes to those galaxies,   which it can't see.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: NickZ on August 03, 2011, 04:33:06 PM
   There are many things that are not being explained by science, or proven to be true.  Light and Heat coming from the Sun to Earth is one of those examples. Just as at one time we all thought the world was flat.
  I'm not trying to convince anyone, only just to mention that what we hear, or is being taught still, is not always the truth.  And possibly for a reason, and not always the correct reason.  Like NASA not returning to the moon or anywhere else outside Earths Vortex, in over 40 years.  They don't tell where it is they have been going to, as the NASA is only a front. 
  If two logs are going down a river, and they end up piled on top of each other. Would the cause be explained by the logs own movement?  Or are they both being subject to an external force,  that of the river?
No physical inanimate object has power on it's own accord to do anything, and are all subject to influences that are external to themselves, including galaxies.  Science has mentioned that it thinks that the Universe is expanding.  So, if it is all expanding how would that happen, galaxies colliding? As that means that everything is moving apart from everything else,  not coming together to crash and burn. Yet Hubble sees that this can and does happen, but due to external causes to those galaxies,   which it can't see.

the universe is not a spiral. it is homogenized and random.
all celestial bodies point to this.

do you think all those wickedly smart scientist would lie to you or tell you a conspiracy of the sort.

impossible.

NickZ

No one said the Universe is a spiral but it is obvious the each solar system as well as galaxies are all a Vortex, with in a vortex, that is within another vortex.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: NickZ on August 03, 2011, 10:49:21 PM
No one said the Universe is a spiral but it is obvious the each solar system as well as galaxies are all a Vortex, with in a vortex, that is within another vortex.

a galaxy is puny compared to the Universe, the Universe is homogenized and random. it is also infinite.

NickZ

Do you have a point that your are trying to make.  As it seams the only thing you do is to argue.