Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RFID CHIP IN BODY

Started by Spewing, October 02, 2008, 06:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RFID CHIP IN YOUR NEWBORN BABYS BODY??? YOUR BODY???

YES, I WILL TAKE THE CHIP!
1 (3.4%)
HELL NO, IT"S THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
19 (65.5%)
I'll watch my newborn get it, but i want!
0 (0%)
I will get one, but my newborn cant till he/she's older!
0 (0%)
I do not know!
1 (3.4%)
There isn't a valid selection for me to vote on, sorry.
3 (10.3%)
I will carry a chip on a card, but not in my body.
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Spewing

Well, i agree that this is the mark of the beast, and i'll never get a chip in my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not watch a newborn get it either, as the newborn cant help it.

What is your thoughts?

This post is to view the world, and how the world will react to this very important poll. Please Vote.

professor

Quote from: Spewing on October 02, 2008, 06:19:45 AM
Well, i agree that this is the mark of the beast, and i'll never get a chip in my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not watch a newborn get it either, as the newborn cant help it.

What is your thoughts?

This post is to view the world, and how the world will react to this very important poll. Please Vote.

Hard Question to answer.
Would you take your life if you were terminally Ill and suffering?
I would say yes, but so have others and when it happened to them they still valued their life right to the bitter end.
I suppose if I knew that I could deactivate the chip by MRI or RF or whatever, I may if it was forced upon me
but then destroy it if possible.
How would God look at it ? I don't know. Theoretically I accepted it but only with the intend to destroy it and help others to do likewise.
No one can know the Answer to this Question but god.

Thaelin

I think you will find this in use right now. Those of you who have filed for a new passport say in the last 3 years
will find one in it. Now is it active? That may not be the case. Sad part is these chips are good for about 50ft and
they can scan you without you knowing.
   Will I put one in me, nope. Would I allow it in my child, nope. This is a violation of freedom of choice. I find one,
it gets 300 watts right down its throat.

thaelin

vonwolf

Do I think its the mark of the beast? HAHAHA  dont think so!!! do I thinkis one more  way for law to stick there  unwelcome noses into my buissness hell ya I'll have them chaising there tails