Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Mill - any comments to this idea?

Started by ooandioo, November 03, 2005, 06:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ooandioo

lanca III

call him,get sustainable answers and then try it !

ooandioo

I tried allready via eMail - he has entered 2 or 3 eMail addresses - all mails came back...

hartiberlin

The concept will not work.
All masses, that have gone down in the gravity field, that have not stored their
potential energy inside a spring,so they could be pulled back automatically,
will have lost their energy.

Only if you store the energy inside a spring or other storage device you can re-use
it again later and in the meantime use it to imbalance a wheel or something else...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ooandioo

You miss something. The energy is here stored inside the compressed piston. The only question is, would the water that is transported during the way down and up enough to compress the piston for a next ride.

-- Andi.