Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Mr. Rat2,
I believe the invention might work, I do not know if it will work.
Its all on paper.
I posted the invention here to find out what other people think of it.

mondrasek

Brian,

Well I tried to explain as clearly as I could since you had asked repeatedly and politely how your machine could not work.  I think my last post was the clearest, but I know from experience that it can take different explanations or views to make things click for everyone.  Maybe they will sink in over time or with a second or third reading.  If not, well, I tried.

I really do think it is quite ingenious!

FYI, I'm on the road tomorrow and will not be able to type at you unless later in the day.  Be glad to have a go on Thursday if you are so inclined.

Later,

M.

brian334

Mondrasek,
I understand that as depth increases so does water pressure, the goal of this invention is to overcome the external water pressure and expand the tank.
The momentum of the falling 64 lb. Is used to overcome the external water pressure and expand the tank.

hansvonlieven

@ Brian,

The momentum of the 64 lb weight is is insufficient to expand the tank. Besides, the momentum is exhausted very quickly yet the outside pressure is still there. As well, in order to prevent water to leak into the tank you must have a very tight seal, that means an enormous amount of friction you have to overcome as well as the outside pressure. No internal mechanism can do this without input of extra energy.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

brian334

Hans,
How much momentum does the falling 64 lb weight have?
Is there a way to store the momentum of the falling 64 lb weight?