Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does your vote count?(USA)

Started by b0rg13, October 04, 2008, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

i really have to ask, does your vote count?...i think not, just a show to make you feel better about the bullshit your about to get into.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Rosphere

Which lesser of two lessers will you choose?

vonwolf

Ofcourse our vote counts. Things shure dont go the way most of us like but to give up is not a option. bOrg I'm not sure of your nationality but I doubt there are many Nations that are immune from corruption. Maybee you live in some kind of utopia? If so make up the guest room and well all be comming over.
  For now this is what were'r stuck with and as bad as it seems it could be alot worse so ya we'll keep on voteing and keep hopeing. Hell I joined this site becouse I want to get better milage out of my Truck. If we quit learning we're really in trouble

nightlife

vonwolf,
Quote"Ofcourse our vote counts."

I am not sure what country you are from but here in America, our votes do not count. They try to make us believe that they do but in reality, they don't.

Our country's government is probably the most corrupt of all and the worst part is that the average here is to damn naive to realize it.

vonwolf

nightlife
I am not sure what country you are from but here in America, our votes do not count. They try to make us believe that they do but in reality, they don't.
  I'm from America that much should be apperent. there's more to life than just bitchen and moanning. Its easy to say whats wrong but it's alot harder to come up with any kind of solution I vote I'm not allways on the winning side but ido vote.And who is they anyway?