Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does your vote count?(USA)

Started by b0rg13, October 04, 2008, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonwolf

Quote from: azal on October 06, 2008, 07:46:45 AM
I can see from your post that you have checked the links! Now pop down to your local sweet shop & buy some!  ;)

In case you never noticed the $ is worth - 12 trillion.
Sorry azal I should not of made fun of your beleifs, I don't agree but you didn't deserve that

azal

Quote from: vonwolf on October 06, 2008, 03:49:22 PM
  Sorry azal I should not of made fun of your beleifs, I don't agree but you didn't deserve that

I don't mind mate, I use £pounds so no skin off my nose! I don't know if its true or not, but if you are an American you should be making sure, just in-case. Funny thing is, the paper work for the join up of Canada & Mexico with the USA is posted on the Canadian gov website, so that is what they are going to do in the end!   ;)

Cap-Z-ro

Your presence at the polls legitimizes a corrupt process...can't you see that.

Why do you think they work so hard to convince you  to do it.

Remember when Al Gore won the election in 2000 ??

I just can't understand why people are not catching on...they are not even good lies anymore.

They just say anything and their slate is clean again...it doesn't even have to be relevant or make sense.

Regards...

nightlife

Cap-Z-ro, "Your presence at the polls legitimizes a corrupt process...can't you see that."

I have been called a traitor and told it is my civil duty to vote but I stand firm on my refusal to vote because I feel it is my civil duty to not promote a corrupt system such as we have.

Our higher levels of government is too corrupt and I think it has got to the point where we don’t have a chance unless we the people over throw it.

b0rg13

Quote from: nightlife on October 06, 2008, 09:38:04 PM
Cap-Z-ro, "Your presence at the polls legitimizes a corrupt process...can't you see that."

I have been called a traitor and told it is my civil duty to vote but I stand firm on my refusal to vote because I feel it is my civil duty to not promote a corrupt system such as we have.

Our higher levels of government is too corrupt and I think it has got to the point where we don’t have a chance unless we the people over throw it.

this is why i will NEVER vote, i dont support BS.

....has anyone ever wondered why they do the oppersite to what they say befor they get in to power?
....and if you ACTUALLY start to do what youve said you would(the good stuff that should be done any way under any gov)your dead meat.
....surly that in it self should be a warning that they LIE to your face.....lets just put some lip-stick on it.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.