Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: nightlife on October 06, 2008, 09:47:52 PM
This design shows no free energy. It may be perpetual motion but there is no excess energy to be left for use. It does not speed up and it would take a perpetual motion design that speeds up to the point of self destruction before it can be said to be able to produce free energy.

based on the speed shown, any load would make it slow down to halt if it already doesn't do so without a load added.

If this design really works, it shows free energy. This free energy is used to overcome the loses due to friction of the rollers or the air, thus leading to a maximum speed. Even with such a simple prototype it is possible to add a charge slowing the speed but recovering energy.
The remaining problem is just that there are hundreds of such "fe motors" on the web but nobody can duplicate them: probably 100% scam.

sm0ky2

i dont know if this is a scam or not, the short video, and obscure photographs of its construction don't tell us a whole lot.

all im sayin is, that quadrapole in combination with the oscillator DOES show some interesting results, and might be worth looking into.

@ nightlife  - your assumption that ALL PMM's "must" accelerate to self destruction is absurd.
   SOME do just that, im not sayin' you're "wrong", but its rediculous to think that ALL such machines must behave this way..   ONLY if they accelerate infinitely (or beyond their capacity) will they accelerate to self destructoin.  in ALL other cases, the device would (or should) reach a maximum velocity.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

AB Hammer

@CLaNZeR

Good string to start. I find it interesting and can see what he is doing. The larger stack of ceramic magnets cause a larger magnetic field and on the avi there are other magnets on the rim. This has fallen in some things I have tried. But if it was running for real, it should be running a bit faster, but sticky spots will slow it down, but may take awhile. In a video I want to see one at the start, not just spinning. I want to see it accelerate.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

nightlife

broli,
Quote"you don't know what you're talking about and are polluting this thread."

I know exactly what I am talking about and everything I have posted on this thread has to due with this thread as well as others like it.

exnihiloest, 
QuoteIf this design really works, it shows free energy.

I should have clarified my statement a bit better. It does not show any excess free energy and can not unless it was to speed up to the point of self destruction.

sm0ky2, 
Quote@ nightlife  - your assumption that ALL PMM's "must" accelerate to self destruction is absurd.

Oh is it? If they are designed to produce more energy then they need to operate, then yes, they must be able to accelerate to the point of self destruction when no added resistance is presented.

QuoteONLY if they accelerate infinitely (or beyond their capacity) will they accelerate to self destruction.  in ALL other cases, the device would (or should) reach a maximum velocity.

A maximum velocity can only be accounted for when a resistance is added. The maximum velocity is based on the resistance. If there is no resistance to a acceleration, the acceleration will accelerate to the point of self destruction. The point of self destruction would depend on the materials used in the design.
We are talking about true magnetic fields here. All perpetual designs are designed to work off true magnetic fields. True magnetic field centers have no limits when they are introduced to a pull or a push. They will always pull to the center or always push from the center when another same magnetic field is presented depending on the magnetic fields pole position.
If a perpetual motion design can not accelerate to the point of destruction with out a added resistance, it will never produce more energy that it needs to operate. Any resistance would slow it down until it stops.

The only way a perpetual motion design can produce more then it requires to work is for it to be able to accelerate to the point of self destruction or it is able to accelerate to the point where it creates it's own resistance. The only way to keep it from self destructing is by adding a resistance.

Nihilanth

Are those the same magnets as the ones from Radioshack?

I think we need to get some of the dimensions of those parts, and replications going to see if we can get any real empirical evidence, and possible improvements.

You probably should have left "Sabous" out of the subject name if you really had wanted him to be anonymous. :P
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.