Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: Michelinho on October 08, 2008, 01:43:24 PM

@-[marco]-

If the magnet does not contain energy, try making electricity with wooden blocks, the movement will produce nothing. Try to hang a 5 lbs pipe wrench with a wooden block and try after with a magnet. If the magnet is not doing work, what is going on then?

Take care,

Michel

Dear Michel

The magnet converts the movement into electricity.
The magnet itself doesn't add any energy in this process.
It is the motion that we put in that is being converted into electricity.

Now People like Nightlife are trying to convince the world that there is energy comming from the magnets.
This is not so.

Just because we get electricity by moving a magnet near a wire does not mean the electricity is comming from the magnet, it is comming from the kinetic energy we put in.

He even goes as far as saying "the magnets are the energy" so that is why i have given him the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Magnets convert, they do not deliver.

Marco.

GeoscienceStudent

Marco says:
"SO you are saying the wind that drives the windmill is electricity.
The wind is kinetic energy that is being converted into electricity.

Men are you on crack or something?

Here is a special question: Can you prove me wrong?

Marco."

Wind comes from higher pressure moving to replace lower pressure that occurs due to the air being heated from the sun (convection).  An energy input from the sun.

It takes an input of energy to make a magnetic field.  The Earth has a magnetic field due to the energy (fission) inside the Earth. 

You're right,  you have to have input. We look at kinetic energy and think, well, there is energy there so we should be able to get to it. E=MC^2 so we should have energy as long as there is mass.  But something has to happen to get that energy, such as burning the mass to release the energy, and some gets wasted so you don't get it all.  The 2nd law of thermodynamics comes into play here.  But if someone does not try to at least get the concept of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, they're not going to come to understanding why the wind occurs, the Earth spins, the sun burns, etc., etc.  And if someone is not willing to look it up to learn, you can never convince them.  It's one thing to come in here with misunderstandings, but at least willing to check things out, then you will learn.  But if the person is willingly ignorant, they will continue on in their argument, call you names, cuss at you, use their misconceptions as "proof," refer to so called experiments that never came to fruition and seem to be "mysteriously absent," make statements such as "statistics say," (but unable to refer to any "particular statistics,")  continue circular reasoning (Women are human, thus humans are women) and so on, instead of asking questions, thinking critically, and doing some real research.
You have to be open minded to learn (been there done that,Koen helped me alot). 
But maybe something will happen to convince the other.

Grumpy

@Marco

Bitchin' avatar Bro!   8)

Is that compass spinning because of a rotating charge field or a rotating magnetic field?  ???
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

nightlife

-[marco]-, 
QuoteIf you do not have anything to add other then nonsense then why bother to post?

The same could be asked of you from my point of view.

Quote"If you do not prove me wrong before let's say .....next week Then I will proove you wrong.

Yeah you like that? bring it on and I will show you who needs to learn here."

Neither of us can prove the other to be right or wrong because we do not have equipment to detect the energy we are talking about.

I will try to think of a better way to try to explain what I am saying.

nightlife

Quote from: broli on October 08, 2008, 03:20:14 AM
Another dumbass. No need to waste your time on this kid's disillusion.

If you feel the need to disrespect me, please do so in person.