Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Switch (Self/Radiant Charging Switching Batteries)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirmikey1

Tesla Switch is an unpatented invention which was revealed from one of his associates.
Was used to power Tesla's Electric car, and his associate's.  Self Charging Battery
array which never needs charging, and caution needed with overcharging.  Appears that
load/pull/vacuum from one battery is used to charge other batteries, works similar to back
emf, where collapse/vacuum charges other batteries

Scroll down to Tesla's Switch
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Tesla_switch

SM

tak22

Thaelin

Hi SirMikey:
   I will have to bring your attention to the two caps in the bottom of the circuit. If these
are left as is, on one half of the cycle each will be reverse polorized and not be good. In
the last circuit I saw they were electrolytic and thus not workable. If left in and non polorized
you have a drop in voltage to the output. I could only see about 2 volts output with them in.
  If you remove them then you get the full output to the load. That is where I went with mine.I
also removed all the diodes and just added another transistor wired in reverse to the other one
so when you cycle, one turns on and the other turns off.
   I was trying to find the other thread where I was going to post my circuit but cant find it now.
Would it be ok to share it here? I think this is best as the topic is specificly for the switch.
I also want to caution that in one of the diagrams on the net, the FWBR is shown wrong so
if you wire up your own, use the right layout. Or just use one made up.

I use circuit maker and there is a trick to copy the clipboard to paint and save as a giff. Know
how to do that? That way I can make up a neat and readable circuit to share. Not a hand drawn
mess like I have now.

thaelin

sirmikey1

thaelin,

Please post your circuit and schematic and/or demo clips. 

My own thinking is that the rapid switching of the batteries
while under load creates some sort of bouncing or recoiling
effect, which is stronger than the battery, thus charges the
battery.  The recoil (backstroke) from used battery charges
unloaded battery.  Is this correct? 

Tak22, thanks for the link references to former. Do old threads
just disappear from the forum listing?  Under Tesla, I only get
49 topics.   What is going on with that? 

SM

nul-points

hi all

i think this may be the thread you're thinking of, Thaelin

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3316.0

it covers quite a few varied attempts and discussions about this particular device and the underlying principles

i found the thread in it's later stages when i joined the forum with details of my own tests - there is an overlap in the approaches: switching energy from one source to another, shuttling it back & forth thro' a load, one or more times, to increase efficiency

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra