Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Switch (Self/Radiant Charging Switching Batteries)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyEwok

not to burst your bubble but how did tesla put diodes in his plan when they weren't invented? As far as i know tesla had home made equipment of Resistors, self wound inductors/transformers and electric motors and his home made capacitors, oh and his vacuum tubes. So are you able to tell me where the semi-conductors came into it???

You may be able to prolong the charge of the batteries in this formation using back emf if all the diodes in the schematic were a series of transformers used to capture the back emf of the fast switching to send it back to an "un-used" battery. Your switching will need to be insync also as you have no base positive connection your schem. with resistance from the start on one side (like trying to put more water in a full pool then extract it again, or take water from an empty pool to put it back again afterwards), this is assuming that the caps aren't precharged.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: RichieTDI on June 24, 2010, 12:04:58 PM
I am starting to think that mechanical switching is the way to go, but I am still going to give it a shot the way I am going with the transistors. I hope I can make the time this weekend to finish wiring it up.

your absolutely correct !  ;D

Paul-R

Quote from: RichieTDI on June 29, 2010, 10:53:21 PM
Patrick says that you only need to get a frequency of 100 to get the system to work. 800 max.
We should be clear that a cycle is a change from condition A to condition B and then
back to condition A again.

I think a cycle will mean two switchings.

BediniBattery

Lets Get Some Basic Facts Straight About The Tesla Switch

- http://www.icehouse.net/john1/tesla.html -

Here are my test results for a Tesla Switch Circuit which I have built & tested.
You can give your own comments after doing a similar test.
If you know anyone who has got this circuit working with overunity - lets see the proof.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small circuit was built using 3 (2 volt 4.5 Amp DT lead acid cells).

The load was a 7 watt 0.47 Ohm resistor.
The current being drawn by the load was between 2 to 3 amps depending on the individual battery potentials.
The load voltage varied between 1.049 volts & 1.7 volts.

The batteries were positioned manually using screw terminals.
A voltmeter was used to check each cell voltage to determine when the battery position should be changed.

The battery being charged got quite warm, on the first occassion. (All the batteries were fully charged)
The other two batteries remained cold during the test.

The battery with the lowest voltage was put on charge, since each battery has a small difference.
The load was permanently connected to the batteries during the test, there was no load switching circuit of any kind.
The batteries should be rotated regularly if possible.

A few important things that I noticed during the 4 hour test period.

The batteries themselves performed well during the test, however after about 3 hours of use I could see a dramatic drop in the overall
voltage of each cell. There was clearly a loss in the system & the batteries were starting to fail. Even though this was a low current test,
at what point does the system begin to self power itself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Conclusions To The Tesla Switch Experiment are as follows :

The circuit did not function for longer than 3 hours with a 3 amp load current.
The Tesla Switch circuit cannot sustain itself with a purely resistive load.
The Tesla Switch circuit is not overunity at least not at 2 to 3 amps.
No negative energy was being fed back into the system to keep the batteries charged.
The batteries eventually failed & discharged because there was a loss in the system.
No load switching was used for this test, however I do not believe it would have helped much.
Maybe the circuit requires very heavy load currents to become effective with switching?

Much of the documentation regarding the Tesla Switch & many other miracle battery charging circuits are flawed or have over exaggerated claims.

- http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Electromagnetic/TeslaSwitch/Tesla_Battery_Switch_PGFED.pdf -
- http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch-15.html -
- http://www.overunity.com/6793/simplest-solid-state-tesla-switch/-
- http://www.overunity.com/3316/tesla-switch-need-help/ -
- http://www.overunity.com/5773/teslas-switch-selfradiant-charging-switching-batteries/15/ -

There have been a number of statements made regarding the tesla switches ability to instantly charge a dead battery.
Well, if that were true, where are the actual test results to prove this.
What happened to the other batteries in the circuit that were supposedly supplying all that free energy.
What was the supply current to the load when this miracle occurred?  30 - 50 amps?

If an experiment cannot be reproduced by a competent individual, there must be some over exaggerated claims.

If you are expecting dramatic results from this circuit, you better look elsewhere to keep your batteries charged.
You might get a bit of extra power dissipated in the load, but ultimately you are advised to invest in a permanent magnetic motor & flux gate generator.

You ultimately need a method of charging your batteries without any fuss & without all the complications.

You may have to build a circuit which draws a very heavy load to actually get anywhere with this circuit & that means you need very large batteries & big load.

Doug1

Never really was sure why this circ is called a Tesla switch. I would like to see how tesla did it. Diodes were not around in Tesla's time. He did invission it being something that may one day may be possible though.
As far as your attempt I dont think that type of battery was used iether, while it may be a lead acid battery it hardly would be concidered typical for the time period of Bendini or Tesla. Yours (batteries) experienced heating up which is not what was discribed in the link.
  Tesla loved to use the phrase "those familar in the art of" which does not give a quantitive number to "those". Could be just him. It's always about the pay grade.