Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

At Long Last...The New Messiah!

Started by Cap-Z-ro, October 10, 2008, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks vonw...to me its clear that only sociopaths rise to the top in political 'parties' these days...as both Obama and McCain are.

The most patriotic thing anyone can do in rigged electorial system is to refuse to vote.

Regards...

jacek

As Joseph Stalin said, it doesn't matter who casts the votes, it matters who counts them, I am of opinion that the outcome of this general election may be determined by rigged voting machines. November surprise anyone?
Check out this 9-part video, titled "Hacking Democracy": 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlZTWH7u8w Part 1 of 9

vonwolf

In Florida you have to claim your party to vote in the primaries, being that that I'm not a Leming or sheep or some other heard animal I clamed Independent. That basicly left me out of voiting for Sheirf as it was decided in the Republican Primary. In the general election He was Unapossed. Soo I wrote in my Dog for Sheirf so did my wife and her mom in all probably over 20 votes for my Dog, I can just imagine all the cops trying to find out who this Baron VonWolf of the beach is.

johnnyt3514

???

All, I really don't care who anyone here votes for.  Either way we still have a very serious problem: Energy.  We need to make sure that whoever is chosen actually follows through with the adaptation of alternative sources of energy.  The way we are living now is NOT sustainable by any means.  To me, the outcome is very simple:  We, the human race, MUST change our views and sources of energy or we will all be in very serious trouble.

Cap-Z-ro

"We, the human race, MUST change our views and sources of energy or we will all be in very serious trouble."

The views which must be changed are those of people who are many things...being human is not on their agenda.

And we are already in serious trouble.

And no human "Messiah" is going to change a thing.

Regards.