Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The law of conservation of energy is wrong!

Started by nightlife, October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

"In physics, the law of 'conservation of energy' states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant and cannot be created, although it may change forms, e.g. friction turns kinetic energy into heat (radiant energy). In thermodynamics, the first law of thermodynamics is a statement of the conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems, and is the more encompassing version of the conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another or transferred from one body to another, but the total amount of energy remains constant (the same)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

Energy is only created and or extracted from stored energy. It takes a pulse to create energy and it takes two colliding resistances to create a pulse.

This may be why I find so many to be so far off base. This is being taught to be the way it is but the fact is, it is not the way it is. Energy is life and you must feed energy with a pulse to keep it alive. With out continuously adding a pulse, the energy will fade away. But energy is a resistance and when collided with another resistance, it creates another pulse and you can not create a pulse without creating energy and you can not create energy with out creating a pulse and you can not extract energy with out using a pulse.

spinner

Quote from: nightlife on October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM
... Energy is only created and or extracted from stored energy. It takes a pulse to create energy and it takes two colliding resistances to create a pulse.

This may be why I find so many to be so far off base. This is being taught to be the way it is but the fact is, it is not the way it is. Energy is life and you must feed energy with a pulse to keep it alive. With out continuously adding a pulse, the energy will fade away. But energy is a resistance and when collided with another resistance, it creates another pulse and you can not create a pulse without creating energy and you can not create energy with out creating a pulse and you can not extract energy with out using a pulse.
And you're going to proove this, yes? ;D
Vibrations, eh?
Jeeez....
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Creativity

QuoteEnergy is only created and or extracted from stored energy. It takes a pulse to create energy and it takes two colliding resistances to create a pulse.

how one makes two colliding resistances?
if energy is extracted from stored energy,it means that this extracted one was transformed from the existing one.
if energy is created from stored energy,it is a synomym for transformation of energy.A potential of one form its made out of another type of potential.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

utilitarian

Quote from: nightlife on October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM
"In physics, the law of 'conservation of energy' states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant and cannot be created, although it may change forms, e.g. friction turns kinetic energy into heat (radiant energy). In thermodynamics, the first law of thermodynamics is a statement of the conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems, and is the more encompassing version of the conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another or transferred from one body to another, but the total amount of energy remains constant (the same)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

Energy is only created and or extracted from stored energy. It takes a pulse to create energy and it takes two colliding resistances to create a pulse.

It's like a toddler who first holds up a chess piece critiquing one of Garry Kasparov's openings.

nightlife

spinner,
QuoteAnd you're going to proove this, yes?
Vibrations, eh?
Jeeez....

Think about it. Everything is based on vibrations and pulses. Vibrations come in many different frequency's. Some are illegal and or lethal and we are unable to research past them.

Creativity,
Quotehow one makes two colliding resistances?

And you are asking this why?

Quoteif energy is extracted from stored energy,it means that this extracted one was transformed from the existing one.
if energy is created from stored energy,it is a synomym for transformation of energy.A potential of one form its made out of another type of potential.

It does not mean any have been transformed nor is it ever transformed.

utilitarian,
QuoteIt's like a toddler who first holds up a chess piece critiquing one of Garry Kasparov's openings.

I was thinking along the same lines but about the comments posted about what I posted.  ;)