Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The law of conservation of energy is wrong!

Started by nightlife, October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulake

Nightlife is on the right tracks here, at least partly.
And no one of us is anything but a toddler what it comes to these questions.
The knowledge is increasing at huge speed all the time. And always when we look back we can see just how stupid people where “back then” or how little they know.
I also like the “everything is vibration” view. At least the vibrations of some kind are almost every day basics for an engineer, whether the vibrations are electrical or mechanical. Even the universe is oscillating, the frequency is just the smallest frequency of all oscillators!  :D
Just now, the universe is expanding, so it has not yet reached it’s halve age. When the universe stops expending, it has reached it’s halve age, then it starts to contract again so that everything begins again with a big bang.
And what it comes to big bang, it came from nowhere right?
So if you can’t get anything from nothing, where did the big bang came from?
Before the big bang, there was only a pure energy, that then started to change to matter and form stars and planets. But where did the pure energy come from?
It came from NOWHERE!  ;D ;D
So if you really think of it, conservation of energy can not possibly be true. Or then, something else isn't true?
How much was there pure energy in the first place?
How much is that energy in form of liquid hydrogen?
Why is there that exact amount?
Why did the energy started to change into matter?

Colliding resistances, I have no idea what this could be… ???

Creativity

yes my second and third sentence had it's flawns :) but the question is still open on how u make those opposed resistances.Seem to be important concept so explain it more(only the resistances,not the rest of the theory).
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

nightlife

Resistances are walls that can be thought of as solids, liquids, pressures, fields, forces, energy's or anything else that is real and not imagined.

A attracting resistance is a wall that draws in other walls. A repelling resistance is a wall that pushes away other walls and a stationary wall is a wall that does neither and it can be attracted or repelled and or have no reaction at all to some and or all other walls.

A colliding resistance would be two walls colliding together.

Creativity

sulake,

any dimension is infinately small from higher dimension view.Maybe the same goes for energy that just channeled from higher dimension to this 3D :)

nightlife,

it's surely a hard nut to get this into vidualisation at first  :).Can u come up with any example closer to observable fenomena?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Paul-R

Quote from: nightlife on October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM
"In physics, the law of 'conservation of energy' states that the total amount of energy in an
isolated system remains constant and cannot be created, although it may change forms....
There is a snag.

To get your equations correct, you must take into account ALL forms of energy, those that
you know about, and those that you do not know about.

This is a snag.