Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Goat

Quote from: newbie123 on July 30, 2009, 11:16:43 AM
I'm still not convinced water can be "charged"   though..

@ newbie123

Do a Google search for "high voltage water bridge" or take a look at Karl Palsness' water bridge video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN6Q0Q29YY&feature=related

The picture below is from http://www.physorg.com/news110191847.html

Regards,
Paul

supermuble

Good insights Farrah Day. I'm not an expert on electrolysis, so I can only experiment and observe.

QuoteThe capacitor does not create electrons.  The science behind this is well known and not particularly mysterious.

Did you read my post about what Bearden said? He said that electrons will be furnished if you create a strong charge in a capacitor without providing electron current. Doesn't this go against what you said? Obviously our electrical models are wrong. Bearden is trust worthy and has made an over unity device that uses simple magnetic fields to create free electricity.

Maybe for the sake of clarity, we could try to avoid comparing regular electrolysis to high voltage water fracturing, because they certainly have to be two different things.

Farrah Day

Hi SM, I do like Beardon and Bedini, and yes surely some of our electrical models may be flawed, but as far as I was aware radiant energy only manifests itself as energy in a cct where high voltage pulses of very fast decay times are provided.

What voltage and frequency are you pulsing your cell at?

I must admit that I'm not well versed in Beardon and Bedini, but you do seem to me to have a simple wet electrolytic capacitor... I'm not sure why you would think there is more to it than that.  I will however look further into Beardon's remarks.

QuotePotential energy is really just the back EMF from a DC inductor coil that is rapidly disconnected (Bedini charger) or a spark coil. Spark coils do not put out much current, if any, they just emit radiant energy.

I thought BEMF or CEMF was the term used to describe the emf that opposes any change of emf in an inductor or coil, however slowly this occurs.  This as far as I'm aware is not the same as the 'spike' which only occurs briefly when you instantly - or near instantly - remove (or apply) the voltage. I thought this fast decay spike was the equivalent of the RE pulse you get before current flows when first switching on a cct?  I thought the initiation spike and the fast decay spike were responsible for RE, not BEMF.

Stiffler also appears to be able to charge a capacitor with his SECs from spatial energy, but his capacitor is not electrically connected like yours is.  You're applying a high voltage that initially created electron and ion movement in order to build up the charges, though no power is dissipated because there is not a complete path for current to flow around. 

QuoteMaybe for the sake of clarity, we could try to avoid comparing regular electrolysis to high voltage water fracturing, because they certainly have to be two different things.

I was not aware that anyone was as yet successfully fracturing water with HV, therfore surely we only have the known reactions of standard electrolysis as a foundation from which to work.

Furthermore, if HV/low current gas production is achieved and ionisation is being found to occur - as I truly believe it would at this point - then it may have more in common with standard electrolysis than many think. Faraday's laws will still apply - and I believe will always apply - the difference being that radiant energy might be providing the seemingly excess energy, not the power supply.

Long way to go, but all this experimenting contributes little nuggets of info that may otherwise remain hidden. Even determining that your cell is charging the plates rather than the water is in itself something learned and hence progressive.

Hope Stiffler sorts out that 'water charging' link soon, as it's rather intriguing to say the least.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

newbie123

SM,  Can you post your circuit?   I'm curious how much voltage you can get into a sealed  'water capacitor'.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

supermuble

Yes, Farrah Day your correct. Back EMF is not the same as radiant energy. I should say "collapsing magnetic field" is what creates radiant energy. When a coil of wire is charged, then switched off (disconnected quickly), you get radiant energy.

I am providing 12 volts DC into my primary, and getting at least 5000 volts DC out of my transformer. You can use a transformer to step up voltage, but you must use pulsed DC, not steady state (obviously).

The spark jumps more than 1/8" continously in open air. I cannot measure this voltage, but it looks just as powerful as an automotive spark... It could be more voltage than that, but I want to be on the conservative side.

I am NOT using current, since the circuit I built only puts 12 volt pulses into the transformer, and no appreciable current comes from the secondary. The voltage is radiant energy (voltage potential). This is a "spark coil" configuration.

My circuit might provide for good experiments with other water fuel cells, so I'll put together a little schematic.