Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

WorldOrder

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 31, 2009, 05:53:57 PM
Curious Wilby, do you or your alter ego ever actually get involved in the topic of these threads or is your involvement always solely to scrutinise the grammar and the user and then write an essay about it? What a plonker.

At least your alter ego has discovered the 'Caps Shift'.

@Farrah

This quote had something to do with science?

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 30, 2009, 09:24:49 PM
Oh Brian... Oh dear. Brian, Brian, Brian... are you related to nitinnum by any chance?

If not, there's a match made in heaven!

This quote was something other than a personal putdown?

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 28, 2009, 01:49:18 PM
BEP, don't you mean, 'from all angels'?  ;)

Ooohhh... I like a nice thick broth!  Atlantean, little green men broth with a sprinkling of electron water-rock... oh, and a dash of negative magnetism for me please.

Ok.  This had nothing to do with putting someone down:

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 28, 2009, 12:14:56 PM
And the madness continues...

Very poetic as always GK... absolute load of old bollocks as per usual... but nevertheless a very poetic load of old bollocks.

You think I stand against new ideas and open-mindedness? Wrong GK, I simply stand against the insanity that is the likes of nitinnum.

Science as we know it may not have all the answers but you can't simply discard it and expect people to except the wild and childish fantasies of some crackpot who believes that Atlanteans fueled so-called 'flying war-saucers' from the charged water in pyramids. 

GK, you're defending a person that believes he was an angel in a former life - don't you even feel the slightest bit silly?

Will you people ever get real?

Wait!  Here’s something of real benefit to the study of science:

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 28, 2009, 08:28:35 AM
Sounds like an invite to me nitty!

You must get a real kick from posting this stuff nutty... why do you do it?

I just knew that angels and pyramids would arise sooner or later...!!

This is not about helping mankind or saving the planet, it's all about YOU, YOU, YOU!

You call me closed-minded, but infact you long ago seemed to have closed your mind to science and reality.

So what else is occurring in Wonderland today? Is the Madhatter popping in for tea and biscuits?

And as far as being helpful goes, anyone who replies to quash your ridiculous gibberish and utter garbage is, in my eyes, being helpful.

Can I just ask anyone looking in: What have you learned from this post?  (apart that is from the obvious fact that nitty is not the full ticket).

Ok, here’s a case where you explain the complicated issues of science:

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 28, 2009, 07:06:34 AM
Lumen, it's nice to see that at least someone else around here possesses some common sense.

Nutty obviously has numerous like-minded followers that also exist in Cloud Cuckoo Land. For these people, who go through life without exhibiting an ounce of common sense, reality must be a funny place. 

Nutty I don't think anything you have ever posted is actually based on any real science or verified facts. It's all a fantasy, figments of your imagination that real science would destroy in a heartbeat, hence you avoid real science like the plague. No actually, you don't even know what science is do you?  You seem to have the pre-science mental age of a 5-year-old.

To actually say it's all in your mind and admit that you're just a lazy bum... but that you know it will work because you can 'see it in your mind' is just about as absurd as you can get.  The reality of things is that you're a mentally unstable dreamer living your own little 'Harry Potter' existence aren't you.

And you know this how...?

There are some serious retards frequenting these forums, but you nutty, set a whole new standard, you take the mentally challenged to a whole new level... you should be proud of yourself.

Tell you what I see nutty. I see a very troubled, unstable mind and a very misguided individual.

Get some help before you completely flip your lid and your new world exists within a straitjacket!

PS. For a long time I gave GK the 'benefit of the doubt', but now it is clear that he, along with his poetic words, has regressed totally to the darkside... UFO's, crop circles...

I could quote some of your spelling and grammar correction posts next if you’d like? 

I think it is very amusing that you don’t practice what you try to preach.  This is why I decided to give you a good dose of your own medicine.  You bring an expanded definition to the word hypocrite.  I hope you don’t mind, Farrah.  I‘m just calling a spade a spade ;)

Farrah Day

I don't mind at all Wilby. In your own inimitable way at least you answered my question.
Guess I must be the highlight of your days... how sad.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

supermuble

Guys, here is how NOT to make hydrogen!!

I am all about progress!!! I have figured out about 150 ways of making ZERO hydrogen.

12,000 + volts, ionized air through a current blocking spark gap, 30,000 Khz AC and ZERO hydrogen...   ;)

See video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ftVp8CefU

dankie

fastimports3 seems to be doing something special .

check out his youtube addy

Xaero_Vincent

supermuble,

400 volts doesn't really mean anything unless its still 1.5 amps.

If there is really radiant energy here then the output wattage must be greater than the input.

Have you done these measurements?