Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

chessnyt

Hello Everyone,

I have been silently watching the progress of what some term as a highly efficient form of electrolysis, but Stan Meyer called it “The Fracturing of Water”.  I simply call it “The Super-magnetizing of Water”.  No matter what we call it, it is FAR more efficient than conventional electrolysis in comparison and should not cause a rise in water temperature if you are replicating Stan’s method.

I realize that Stan Meyer rejected an offer of over one billion dollars cash to simply shelve his technology.  They were not even interested in having him further prove that his process actually worked at that point.  One billion dollar sure is pretty damn sure by any standards.  It makes perfect sense to me why the interested party (the oil industry) was willing to pay such a high price to stop Stan’s work when you consider what is really at stake here.

What would the oil companies do with billions of dollars worth of refineries if the whole world switched to ordinary tap water (as Meyer did NOT use any salt, baking soda  or chemical additives of any kind to increase electrical conductivity) for fuel?  What would they do with billions of dollars worth of drilling equipment and super-tanker ships?  What would the Arabs sell to the world that you could not get out of your own faucet?  Where would their economy go?  They were not looking at coexisting with Stan’s technology.  They were looking at certain extinction.

Stan did not fit the profile of a typical scam artist as he would have jumped on the one billion dollar offer in a heartbeat if that’s what he was.  In exchange for the money, all they were asking for him to do is to NEVER release or sell his technology.  I believe he had the real McCoy.

The reason I bring all this up is to simply warn the researchers involved to consider making copies of accurate and precise details that ANYBODY with moderate intelligence could understand and easily replicate your findings should something happen to you (car accident, fall off a high roof, or just simply come down with a sudden case of death) so the technology will not go secretly to the grave with you as in the unfortunate case of Stan Meyer.

And lastly, if you are successful in duplicating Stan’s results, PLEASE do NOT sell out to the oil industry!  Even from a billion dollar standpoint, you stand to make MUCH more of a profit selling your fuel cell commercially to the world and you will be sure to go down in ALL of the history books as the greatest heroes of all time!  The mass pollution problem would be solved as well.

Think about (you don’t have to agree) it anyways.

Sincerely,

Joe

peterpierre

Well, I do know where you are coming from, and I would love to follow that approach angle, however I do have a family to worry about so I rather take the money and stay alive than refuse the offer and suddenly wind up dead. Hope you can understand that too.

Grumpy

I think Meyer's toroid is just a regular transformer according to this from his patent:

QuoteIn the Example of a fuel cell circuit of FIG. 1, a water capacitor is included. The step-up coil is formed on a conventional toroidal core formed of a compressed ferromagnetic powered material that will not itself become permanently magnetized, such as the trademarked "Ferramic 06# "Permag" powder as described in Siemens Ferrites Catalog, CG-2000-002-121, (Cleveland,  Ohio) No. F626-1205". The core is 1.50 inch in diameter and 0.25 inch in thickness. A primary coil of 200 turns of 24 gauge copper wire is provided and coil of 600 turns of 36 gauge wire comprises the secondary winding.

In the circuit of FIG 1, the diode is a 1N1198 diode which acts as a blocking diode and an electric switch that allows voltage flow in one direction only. Thus, the capacitor is never subjected to a pulse of reverse polarity.

The primary coil of the toroid is subject to a 50% duty cycle pulse. The toroidal pulsing coil provides a voltage step-up from the pulse generator in excess of five times, although the relative amount of step-up is determined by preselected criteria for a particular application. As the stepped-up pulse enters first inductor (formed from 100 turns of 24 gauge wire 1 inch in diameter), an electromagnetic field is formed around the inductor, voltage is switched off when the pulse ends, and the field collapses and produces another pulse of the same polarity i.e., another positive pulse is formed where the 50% duty cycle was terminated. Thus, a double pulse frequency is produced; however, in pulse train of unipolar pulses, there is a brief time when pulses are not present.

so, what all the hype over the toroid?

Still looking for a reference tot he piezo stuffs in his devices - anyone got one handy?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards