Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

dankie

Well I have abandonned this idea of high voltage doing work ever since I heard the Stephen Meyers interview , he says that his system is more advanced than Stans and that he went back to square one . I work from 24 to 120 volts and a very advanced  sine wave oscillator  I built for this special purpose . I can control both frequency and gain seperatly with a single resistor . So If AM or PLL self regulating looping is needed I'm ready , and I think it is . I dont believe square waves or HV will "massage" the water correctly , I think this is a misleading disinfo campaign . Everything resonates with sine waves and this is how radio and radar works , also , getting an effective power transfer with square waves is just not meant to be .

I am now working with the Stephen Meyers method , it is much easier to adjust the impedance matching and electron shift with seperate common components ... No annoying big coils to wind ... some dc offset , the signal and the impedance ringing circuit ... The cell didnt heta up simly because of the electron shift that occurs , there is no real usable power  , only reactive power .

The bifilars and transformers inductance/capacitance were calculated by Meyers ( a radar technician ) . He didnt just wind a random coil and voila it worked  ... He wasnt some NOOB ...

Every object you see from him was calculated by him and made by him , so thats why you get screwed when you try to "copy" without "knowing" .

The best way to solve Meyers is to totally ignore everything about the outside world and everything you considered to be "clues" and these "armchair theorist opinions" like Farrah Day ... A total dependtard with his imaginary friend "Quarktoo" ...

After about a year of reading this crap I have realised something ...Most likely everything you have read on the internet was written by other armchair theorists who themselves read something from an armchair theorists ... So there is a sort of self-feeding vortex of "armchair theorizing" and "depentarding" where people like "Farrah Day" get to "feel smart" .

The internet is full of crap and the crunchy stuff wasnt done by anybody who ever posted about it , especially not something related on how to actually build it , its all philosophy and cause and effect .

markdansie

@Dankie,
your most recent post made good reading.
However you must realise by now that Stan never had a device working (was charged with fraud) and no one else has a device that can readily be scaled up and beat Faraday's Law
I do encourage you..never give up. i do detect a little frustration.
Mark

dankie

Thx Mark ,

I am not frustrated @ all .

I have just moved on to better stuff thats easier to work with than this pulsing VIC with diode method .

Farrah Day

For some unknown reason I seem to be targeted once again... must be my natural charisma and pleasant disposition.

Curious: Markdansie, why now would you suddenly appear out of nowhere to support a dumb Dankie Doodle Dandy post? 

Dankie wrote:

QuoteI can control both frequency and gain seperatly with a single resistor . So If AM or PLL self regulating looping is needed I'm ready , and I think it is . I dont believe square waves or HV will "massage" the water correctly , I think this is a misleading disinfo campaign . Everything resonates with sine waves and this is how radio and radar works , also , getting an effective power transfer with square waves is just not meant to be .

I am now working with the Stephen Meyers method , it is much easier to adjust the impedance matching and electron shift with seperate common components ... No annoying big coils to wind ... some dc offset , the signal and the impedance ringing circuit ... The cell didnt heta up simly because of the electron shift that occurs , there is no real usable power  , only reactive power .

So Dankie, after all your past fanatical support of Stan, you've now decided to switch allegiance and dump poor old Stan for his brother? You who had S. Meyers all figured out and ready to sell the VIC coils to the gullible and unsuspecting... or am I thinking of someone else??

You can control both frequency and gain from a single resistor can you... right... time to take your tablets and return to Wonder Land.  That said, in the 'Outer Limits', they controlled both the vertical and the horizontal...

'Electron shift'... what the hell is that when it's at home???

And once more, 'Fantasy World' rears it's ugly head.

My apologies to those with an IQ above 10 - meet Dankie, someone with an IQ well below 10.

Expect the level of discussion to drop somewhat from here on in. It's take your brains out and leave them at the door, time!

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"