Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why a device need the 2 poles from the SAME battery?

Started by Magnethos, October 18, 2008, 05:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

I mean, If I connect a device to the + pole of a battery and then to the - pole of the battery the device works. But... Why that not happens when I connect the + pole and the - pole from different batteries?  ???

PS The red points are leds

AB Hammer

Quote from: Magnethos on October 18, 2008, 05:51:58 PM
I mean, If I connect a device to the + pole of a battery and then to the - pole of the battery the device works. But... Why that not happens when I connect the + pole and the - pole from different batteries?  ???

That is simple for you have what is called an open which means no circuit. you need a closed circuit to do anything with your batteries and batteries have to be in line with the circuit.  ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Magnethos

Quote from: AB Hammer on October 18, 2008, 10:09:32 PM
That is simple for you have what is called an open which means no circuit. you need a closed circuit to do anything with your batteries and batteries have to be in line with the circuit.  ::)
Tom Bearden says that if we connect the two poles in a closed circuit, we will kill the battery. He says something about the open circuits. Anyone knows more about that?

pese

Quote from: Magnethos on October 18, 2008, 05:51:58 PM

both cant work
1. open circuit ( lik eswitch is opened)
2. not (like switch closet, but 1.5 volts to low - to light and LED)

G.Pese

Possible the meaning of Newman is an "other one" that you (we) have  (also) not understand
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hypersoniq

Electrons need a path, the 2 battery system won't work unless you connect the other ends to a common wire, then you close the loop and electrons can flow.

Your first pic. shows an OPEN... circuit is not closed and electrons cannot flow.

your second pic shows a completed circuit, CLOSED

the other variation is a SHORT, since electrons follow the path of least resistance, if you took another wire and connected it to both ends of the same battery in the second pic, the LED would get dimmer or even go out... (pese is correct about the low voltage from a 1.5v cell being too low to even light that LED)