Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why a device need the 2 poles from the SAME battery?

Started by Magnethos, October 18, 2008, 05:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Hi Magnethos,

I think that before believing in Bearden it may help to learn and understand normal forms of electricity rather than jump in trying to find cold electricity which is essentially a an unproven idea.

When Bearden is talking about not destroying the dipole he means that you have a closed loop and you switch away before current flows.  Ie once you close a circuit, there is a small time after voltage is applied before current actually flows, this time gap however is extremely fast, faster than anything we have can switch at.  If you could switch that fast, you could switch away a potentialised circuit before you have any current flow and prevent the battery from running down.  Unfortunately it is not possible without slowing down this time period to something we can switch at.  But bear in mind, this is all just theory from Bearden, you must take it with a pinch of salt!

Regards,

Dave.

captainpecan

Your post got me brainstorming a bit...  Isn't it interesting how if you need to jumpstart your car battery, you can hook the black jumper cable to the frame of the car and still jumpstart it?!?!?!  Wouldn't that technically be an open circuit, since you only have the positive pole of the battery in the circuit?

Second thought... Since you can jump start a car with only the positive cable connected, wouldn't that mean you could theoretically charge a capacitor using only the positive, and not have a need for a diode? I'm almost positive I have tried this with a capacitor and it does not work, but now I'm wondering why it doesn't when thinking of the concepts of jump starting your car... Or does it work, and I did not do it right?

Just curious...  Any answers?

WilbyInebriated

the car's battery is also grounded to the frame so it is in actuality a closed circuit.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

captainpecan

Good point... So doesn't that mean theoretically you could charge a capacitor if the negative was hooked into an earth ground?