Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The devil is everywhere

Started by helmut, October 19, 2008, 07:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TechStuf on October 21, 2008, 12:35:03 AM
This is my last post on this board on the subject, I've made my case.  I know it, my Father knows it, and every one who has read my posts knows it, on one level or another.

Blessings,

TS

you've made the case that you're a delusional zealot.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

helmut

@ all.

Lets stop this topic now!

I just wanted to point out the working about symbolism.

As a german i had expected to see the symbol of an eagle or some
known symbol on the ID card backside.
Now i am very surprised to find something total different exposed.

Thats it.

I did not want this topic abused in to a religious fight.

helmut

JamesThomas

Dear TechStuf,

I used to believe very similar to you. But a portal opened, and I fell out.

May I suggest you attempt to silent your mind of everything; especially all the religious stuff dancing around in your mind. Then in an atmosphere of complete mental silence and absence of judgment, allow your deepest sense of life and presence to open to an indescribable sense of the infinite and endless vastness of Being.

Once we truly experience the reality of Life, there is little need to give credit or credence to tiny tribal deities like Yahweh, or characters of evil such as the devil (though as far as I know the Bible mentions no deaths attributed too Satan, whereas Yahweh is accredited as a cold blooded murderer par excelance). Of course within infinity there is plenty of room for you to continue floundering about in the grand drama your mind has weaved. I know it can certainly be entertaining and pass the time away; and as of last count there are billions in there with you; so it's not a lonely place.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

z.monkey

Quote from: wizardofmars on October 20, 2008, 07:20:12 PM
This forum is really going downhill. First the "October Alien Surprise" and now religious nonsense.

What's next? The face of Jesus in a tortilla?
Howdy WoM,

I looked down at my burrito at lunch, and there was Jesus' face on my burrito...

Edit:  The state seal of Texas is a pentagram...

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

allcanadian

@jamesthomas
QuoteThen in an atmosphere of complete mental silence and absence of judgment, allow your deepest sense of life and presence to open to an indescribable sense of the infinite and endless vastness of Being.
I get this feeling every time I drink canadian beer, especially the "mental silence and absence of judgment" part.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.