Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This is news.

Started by RunningBare, October 20, 2008, 09:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunningBare

Sink your teeth into this one guy's and gal's
Blacklight power inc gets independent replication and validation of its 1,000 watt and 50,000 watt reactors based on its proprietary new clean energy technology.

What!?, no suppression!, well I'll be a son of a...

hypersoniq

well, maybe because it actually worked in independent replication...

or maybe because of the affiliation with Michael Jordan, former westinghouse CEO.
Key players in the suppression game won't censor themselves ;-)

still it's proprietary and targeted squarely at powering the grid, so any benefit WE see from it will be straight-up reagan-esque "trickle down"...definitely NOT "free" energy and if you go to http://www.blacklightpower.com they are not shy about reminding you over and over that it is well within the current realm of accepted mainstream science... not "OU" either...

My take on it... there is more energy in hydrogen than we have been lead to believe...
Good for them if it's clean, let them put it online now... just don't hold your breath on seeing any savings from it, deregulation is coming regardless of how they generate the power.

ChileanOne

I agree with some of what you say, but some parts of your comment are ludicrous!!!

Quote from: hypersoniq on October 20, 2008, 11:19:38 PM
well, maybe because it actually worked in independent replication...

or maybe because of the affiliation with Michael Jordan, former westinghouse CEO.
Key players in the suppression game won't censor themselves ;-)

still it's proprietary and targeted squarely at powering the grid, so any benefit WE see from it will be straight-up reagan-esque "trickle down"...definitely NOT "free" energy and if you go to http://www.blacklightpower.com they are not shy about reminding you over and over that it is well within the current realm of accepted mainstream science... not "OU" either...

My take on it... there is more energy in hydrogen than we have been lead to believe...
Good for them if it's clean, let them put it online now... just don't hold your breath on seeing any savings from it, deregulation is coming regardless of how they generate the power.

This technology is by leaps and bounds completely rupturist with current mainstream science, and, as experimental evidence is generated will force to rethink all was is believed currently by Quantum Physics!!!!!

And it may not be free, but surely will make one of the big current problems of energy go away: Oil dominance.

JamesThomas

I believe if you read more of the Blacklight information you will find that heating units can be produced on what they call a "micro" scale. Small units which can power a Sterling engine for example. Now we're talking about home based energy production for your private dwelling. They also mention "industrial" size heating generation units for on-sight electrical generation for large business complexes. Even though they seem to be directing a lot of their information to grid-power generation and so the elimination of oil and nuclear plants, it's seems far more efficient to eventual go all on-sight and in the process eliminate the wast inherent in distributing power via a grid for miles and miles.

This is BIG news. This and other current technical -- power related -- breakthroughs has us on the very edge of a major paradigm shift in how we receive and think about practical energy generation.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

RunningBare

Quote from: JamesThomas on October 21, 2008, 01:21:16 PM
This is BIG news. This and other current technical -- power related -- breakthroughs has us on the very edge of a major paradigm shift in how we receive and think about practical energy generation.

j

Or it could be a load of BS, will not be the first time a university has been taken for a ride, but I keep my fingers crossed in hopes.