Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DEATH THREATS

Started by johnagain, October 24, 2008, 04:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnagain

Hi there all

Anyone received one of these I have not answered this presumeing it is junk mail all the best john

BE WARNED!!! 
To:    faxx08@yahoo.co.uk 
Subject:    SOMEONE WANTS YOU DEAD!!!
Date:    23/10/2008 13:30
I HAVE BEING WORKING AS AN ASSASIN FOR SOME TIME BUT DECIDED TO GIVE IT UP AND START UP A NEW LIFE WITH NEW IDENTITY BUT ONLY YESTERDAY,I RECEIVED AN INTEL STATING THE NEXT TARGET TO BE WIPED OUT ON OUR LIST WITHOUT TRACE IS YOU.SOMEONE WANTS YOU DEAD,I'M NOT IN CHARGE OF THE MISSION BUT I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF GOING THROUGH THE FILE WHERE I FOUND OUT THEY HAVE BEEN MONITORING YOUR CALLS,MOVEMENTS AND E-MAILS FOR ABOUT THREE (3) MONTHS,I WAS ONLY ABLE TO MEMORIZE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN WARN YOU TO STOP ANY FURTHER CALLS AND CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL FOR NOW,DON'T TRY TO BE SMART BY INFORMING THE POLICE FOR THEY ARE SKILLFUL AND SMARTER THAN YOU.
DON'T PANIC,CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL WITH MY PERSONAL FAX NUMBER BELOW,SO I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO,DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TOO SO I CAN SEND YOU SMS WNEN THE NEED ARISES.DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST DO AS YOU WERE TOLD.
YOU JUST HAVE 48 HOURS TO LIVE.

FAX:44-7006-079-207

I do not think this was intended for me however it is junk isnt it john

AhuraMazda

I am surprised it did not say that if you want to live you must forward this email to 6 other people!

The fax number if legitimate, is in UK and probabely cost you very much to call ( premium rate).

Some people have very miserable lives and as I do not agree with abortion, I think their fathers should
have been  casterated at birth and their mothers too!