Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The future of the U.S.

Started by christo4_99, October 24, 2008, 09:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

if Obama/Binden win the election i think there is a chance that the people responsible for the war and the world financial crisis will be indicted and prosecuted,the war will end and we will implement renewable energy systems(jobs) to sustain this country.If McCain/Palin win it will be business as usual,the war will continue and the government will further exploit the "American Consumer" because so far the members thereof have not been held accountable.the reason for the financial crisis is that there is a whole lot of newly wealthy people that are not supporting the profits of the "real" wealthy.And nobody is investing in this country for the same reasons that they are shopping at Walmart.I say to you...if they had to dig the graves of the fallen and give a fixed and accurate cost of the war before they ever started it i don't think we would have wanted to pay the price.

Yucca

Just my opinion:

Nothing will change if either Obama or McCain get in, defence stratagies and all other important parts of the game are kept intact between different "elected" leading parties. After all global politics is very similar to chess it is all very carefully planned many moves in advance. It's a fact that modern politics employss a science called "game theory" which is carried out using quantized reality models within supercomputers and more lately using digital models of massively parrallel neural structures. I know it sounds crazy but quite simply those entities (nations) that employ such tactics will fare better than those that don't in the global arena, it is unfortunately an inevitable consequence of technological advance.

Modern "democracy" is just a televised sportlike event to divert the masses and give them something to focus on. Presidents don't run the country, the fact of the matter is that most countries are continuously controlled by the same "shadow" government year after year, decade after decade.

Occasionaly some smaller nations control structures do get swapped out via coups, often instigated by competing imperialistic nations but the majority of regular elections are just a dance.

You can only bring about change yourself, don't rely on some other schmuck to do it. All of these "leaders" and all others deemed more worthy are just self serving hypocrits:

z.monkey

We want Palin, not the democrats, not the republicans, just Palin...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

christo4_99

It's an old game....and the players are old.Chess is a bad example in that there is no "winner",only submission if both players of of equal skill.Fact is Bush made the call on the war and it is the war that is keeping us in the oil game in contrast to the eventual road that we must choose.This is not a time to tell people that they are powerless.The American public is a very dangerous entity when provoked or cornered.

ResinRat2

Couple of funny bumper stickers are for sale now:

Good for a laugh. I can't stand Obama nor Mcain. Both are bad news, but Sarah is a beauty for sure.

Actually, Sean Hannity interviewed her last night. She was able to shine big time with a friendly moderator; but the powers that be won't let things change much. Our road to slavery is on a nice and laid out path, no matter who is at the helm. The only difference is how fast we will get there.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.