Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Could cow hearts power the world?

Started by brian334, October 28, 2008, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: brian334 on November 24, 2008, 02:31:23 PM
Burn it to do what?
Boil water to run a turbine.
Not very efficient.

Could it be possible to put it in a gassifier, and heat it to get Methane from it ?. That's supposed to be more efficient than just burning it.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

DreamThinkBuild

[img]ElectroHeart1.jpg[/im]

Instead of using live hearts that will require more energy to keep alive I came up with another idea. Why not create an artificial heart made of one way tubes. A electromagnet pulses a rubber bladder which forces the water to a turbine. When the electromagnet is turned off the bladder is re-expanded by the pull of the springs causing a suction which forces the fluid through the turbine again. Once it reaches expansion the electromagnet slams on again forcing the water to push through the system again. Over and over.

brian334

DreamThink,
Nice drawing, what makes the electricity to make the electromagnet work?

brian334

Dream Think
At my website http://bsandler.com there is a serious invention designed to convert gravity to mechanical energy.
When you get to my website click on the tab at the top of the page marked
GRAVITY MACHINE # 2

DreamThinkBuild

The idea was to use a 12volt battery to get the initial pulses started. Using a strong magnet toward the bottom of plate would reduce the amount of current needed on the electromagnet coil to pull it down. In a normal heart a very strong pulse(relative) is sent around 70-80 beats per minute which is around 1 to 1.5 hz. The voltage is in the 1mv to -0.25mv range on the QRS pulse, in the nano-amps for current. Trying to get that efficiency from a machine is pretty difficult, unless your working with nano materials. To eliminate some of the mechanical features the bladder could be wrapped with a muscle wire to perform the contraction but there would be a slow relaxation phase which may defeat the whole purpose. The springs could be eliminated by just using a square wave on the electromagnet on the positive pulse it will slam down on a negative it will slam up repelled by the magnet on the base. It's still just an idea that need more thinking.