Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No Topic

Started by Freedomfuel, November 13, 2005, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Plus or minus 10 Km/sec wind of ether. Look at this :

http://www.spur-aktuell.de/ 

then on the left side down to the navigation bar : "Faserkreisel" - neue Erkenntnis und Beweis.

Kator

Creekfreak

To be honest with you I dont think it is a hoax I cant prove it of course but the hopi indians have been saying this for thousands of years that there was a pole shift a long time ago and they say in the end times we will discover how to tap the earths magnetic energy and they say this imformation comes from the star people now who do you want to beleave ? I may have come across the site you talk about a year ago there was not much on the internet about overunity and zero point and i do remember reading that zero point will not work untell we have a pole shift and the energy grids are alined or something like that I dident understand all of it but that did not stop me from experimenting with it its very intresting though

ewitte

Quote from: Freedomfuel on November 13, 2005, 03:57:27 PM
A reciprocating piston powered by magnetic current from a separate generator.

I haven't read it all yet but not a bad idea and now that I think about it, its not that hard to create a magnetic piston.? All you really need to do is have a strong cylinder electromagnet keep falling onto a device that supplies power to it.? Right below that (it can be 1/100" if you wish) a strong Neo magnet.? I might like to try that with PVC pipe and small holes with the wires for power at the sides.You can even go as far as to setup another magnet/repluse device at the top.  I'm posting a picture of a very simples setup in the half baked section.

alan2here

so, what happens when you build the magnetic motor in this handbook?