Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911, Tower painted with laser target, reconnaissance drone...

Started by z.monkey, October 30, 2008, 03:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 31, 2008, 07:54:17 PM
I couldn't agree more.

On the same token I have also come to believe these seemingly redundant preoccupations with a painfully obvious inside job actually serve to awaken the the curiosity of the uninitiated.

What we need right now are 60's type war protests to get a revolution started.

We'll be ready for the LSD 'smoke screen' this time though. :)

Regards...

Hello CapnZero

Be carefull what you wish for.

The entire anti war movement from the 60s was engineered by the Bildelberger's Tavistock Institute, LSD included. A true revolution starts in the hearts and minds of each individual and expresses itself without need of any protest.

Regards.

Cap-Z-ro

Hey C-one,

"The entire anti war movement from the 60s was engineered by the Bildelberger's Tavistock Institute"

I have never heard that before...I was of the belief "they" used LSD to derail the 'peace movement' - so that it wouldn't morph into a revolution...considering all the anti establishment slogans back then...'don't trust anyone over 30', and all that.

The Tavistock Institute is a new name for me...what's the poop on them, in short...or where should I go for some background ?

My perspective on things always changes to conform with new developments and information...all of which I gratefully appreciate receiving.

Regards...

christo4_99

Would it be accurate to imply that people like Charles Manson (however criminal) were conveniently used to discredit the antiwar protesters then so that the general public would view "drug ingesting hippies" as incompetent and dangerous?

ChileanOne

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 01, 2008, 04:10:26 AM
Hey C-one,

"The entire anti war movement from the 60s was engineered by the Bildelberger's Tavistock Institute"

I have never heard that before...I was of the belief "they" used LSD to derail the 'peace movement' - so that it wouldn't morph into a revolution...considering all the anti establishment slogans back then...'don't trust anyone over 30', and all that.

The Tavistock Institute is a new name for me...what's the poop on them, in short...or where should I go for some background ?

My perspective on things always changes to conform with new developments and information...all of which I gratefully appreciate receiving.

Regards...

There are several books about the Bildelberger Club, Lindon LaRouche has been on their tails all these years.  Try to find something called "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars".

Tavistock Institute is the "Mass Brain Washing" Research Arm of the Bildelberger Club. They are the proud intelectual fathers of the pop culture (starting with the unprecedented, and engineered, "success" of the Beatles), enhancers and promoters of all the evil consequences of feminism, and responsible of the "short attention span, inmediate satisfaction" generation. Among their tools were Woodstock and MTV.

Sorry to pop some bubles.

Yucca

Quote from: ChileanOne on October 31, 2008, 11:52:34 PM
Hello CapnZero

Be carefull what you wish for.

The entire anti war movement from the 60s was engineered by the Bildelberger's Tavistock Institute, LSD included. A true revolution starts in the hearts and minds of each individual and expresses itself without need of any protest.

Regards.

Words of wisdom. To protest aknowledges their strength, to live true and good expresses your own strength.