Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

@slayer007, Helmut,

I did some testing today and found that my output coil is not big enough.
I got only 3,4 Volt output when the input was 9 Volt. The output must
be at least 15 Volt, so I have to make the L3 coil approx. 4 times as big.
More work and testing is needed......

Groundloop.

Groundloop

@All,

Did a lot of testing today. First I tested how much energy there was available on the back emf voltage output.
When I ran the unit at 20 V and 2 A then I got approx. 20 Watt out of the diode. Later I made a new coil L4.
With 100 turns I got some modulating of the magnet field and the output did get up to the double. Still, the
output was WAY to low to be of any value. So I can say that it IS possible to switch a dynamic flux field
with this setup, but you can NOT switch a static flux field without big losses. End of story.

But it was a very nice drawing, was it not? :-)

Groundloop.

gyulasun

Quote from: Groundloop on November 18, 2008, 03:44:21 PM
@All,

Did a lot of testing today. First I tested how much energy there was available on the back emf voltage output.
When I ran the unit at 20 V and 2 A then I got approx. 20 Watt out of the diode. Later I made a new coil L4.
With 100 turns I got some modulating of the magnet field and the output did get up to the double. Still, the
output was WAY to low to be of any value. So I can say that it IS possible to switch a dynamic flux field
with this setup, but you can NOT switch a static flux field without big losses. End of story.

But it was a very nice drawing, was it not? :-)

Groundloop.

Hi Groundloop,

Thank you for sharing your measurements. 

Would like to ask when you say I tested how much energy there was available on the back emf voltage output  then you meant the output from L4, right?  If yes, then how much power came via the diode bridge (i.e. from L3) at the same time? 

Also I wonder how strongly the input power draw reacted the load placed across the diode bridge output? ( I mean if you loaded the output twice as heavy then the input draw also doubled more or less.)

May I suggest the following (if you agree):  Try to shunt out the flux of the embedded permanent magnet from the core by placing one or more similar magnets (either with the same length or slightly longer than the embedded one) in parallel with and very close to the embedded magnet in attract mode, this way you could regulate the amount of the flux of the embedded magnet, which normally closing through the core.  And see how the total output depends on the static flux's strength (i.e. introducing weak, moderate and strong permanent static field into the core).

Regards,  Gyula

Groundloop

@gyulasun,

No, the bemf voltage output was measured at the BY255 on the collector of the transistor and to the plus rail.
(L4 is a input coil. I use the back emf energy to drive the L4 coil so we get a pulsating magnetic field in the fixed magnetic field.)

I got very little power from the output coil L3 because I made that coil too small. I must make a new better coil for L3.

I DID noticed that when I shorted the L3 coil when the unit was running, then I did NOT get and increase in input power usage.

I will try out your test this afternoon. Will be back.............

Groundloop.

Paul-R

Quote from: wizkycho on October 31, 2008, 08:18:41 AM
i can log in  but can't view picture...

wiz
Yes. I have endless trouble with energeticforum. I reckon they are a waste of space.
Paul