Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

50 kilowatt BlackLight reactor is ready for use

Started by Reformator, November 01, 2008, 01:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

I agree with what being said here. It looks like from the video that BLP maybe trying to
position itself as a hydrino catalysed fuel supplier, rather than telling everyone how it works
and how to make their own. What they are showing is equivalent to a single cylinder
detonation of internal combustion, now all they need to do is design the engine and have it
run continuously. The engine is very likely different then permanently sealing material inside
a metal encasement. Also while it's exciting, I must point out that they haven't displayed
energy balance numbers for this reaction. ie. How much energy did they invest in the
chemical fuel and setup before before it went heat pulse critical?

The BLP process has always seemed to me to be operationally precariously close to
a CF cold fusion reaction BTW.

More general info on BLP can be found on their "yahoo groups" - "hydrino". The company
has always wanted to talk technical rather than demonstrating "closing the loop" in any form,
which it must do at some point.

:S:MarkSCoffman

froarty

IMHO I think Raney nickel forms both the catalyst and porous regions of casimir containment : from wikipedia Macroscopically Raney nickel looks like a finely divided gray powder. Microscopically, each particle of this powder looks like a three-dimensional mesh, with pores of irregular size and shape of which the vast majority are created during the leaching processthese metal cavities form "Casimir" plates that restrict large virtual particles. Casimi and  Polder theorized that the all pervading vacuum fluctuations are the universal energy that moves electrons and determines an electron's ground state. the casimir effect restricts certain wavelengths between metal surfaces. This gives the atom more room to spread out and rotate into novel orientations but it would simply be pushed back to normal upon leaving the containment and nothing gained. BlackLight however is doing something novel - Using a tungsten heater to seperate the H2 into HH atoms  they encourage a small portion of atoms to form covalent bonds while inside the containment field,  The bond locks their novel orientation into a stable condition Dr Mills call the "hydrino" state. The wikipedia mentions many factors in the Ni AL blocks and "promoter" additives used to form Raney Nickel and my guess is the folks at Black Light have tweaked their mix for optimum pore size and surface area to promote the effect. My real concern now becomes national security because the hydrinos and other twisted molecules to follow, nitrinos? methinos? mean that reactionless drive is around the corner. IMHO the uncertainity principle proves that electrons are knee deep into the sea on the time axis AND the Casimir effect proves we can interact with this sea. Can anyone say multistage Casimir super twisted molecules? spin them in a tube with ionized gas and you will blow the doors off the ion drive!

froarty

It does work and here is the animation! http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm
the theory is here http://www.byzipp.com/energy
unfortunately for Blacklight Caltech patented it in May http://www.calphysics.org/Patent.html
1st quote "The BLP process has always seemed to me to be operationally precariously close to a CF cold fusion reaction BTW."  reply: no! - it was the Ni or Pd beads- the electrolyte did the leaching and made some of the material into skelatal catalyst (casimir cavities) were forming hydrinos. there was never any cold fusion but casimir was never considered back then.

next quote "There is no real power generator shown.  They only show that they can heat water with a new chemical reaction using Hydrogen and a catalyst in new way.  While this may be exciting and a possible solution to making electricity, it looks to be years away from any commercial product"
REPLY: blacklight doesn't understand Caltechs patent or is hiding from the truth -that people will be able to perform electrolysis at home where you put the hydrogen forming electrode in a coke bottle but using skeletal catalyst will produce hydrogen AND hydrinos -AND the hydrinos will have so much energy that run thru a fuel cell will maintain the power for electrolysis with a hefty bonus! closed loop!

ResinRat2

Quote from: froarty on November 25, 2008, 08:36:22 PM
REPLY: blacklight doesn't understand Caltechs patent or is hiding from the truth -that people will be able to perform electrolysis at home where you put the hydrogen forming electrode in a coke bottle but using skeletal catalyst will produce hydrogen AND hydrinos -AND the hydrinos will have so much energy that run thru a fuel cell will maintain the power for electrolysis with a hefty bonus! closed loop!
http://www.blacklightpower.com/theory/bookdownload.shtml

Grand Unified Theory...Dr. Randell L. Mills.

Maybe Blacklight does understand?

Sodium Hydride anyone?
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

infringer

hrmmm yeah there was another full post on this already where blacklight power was discussed.

There was a fairly elaborate explanation of what "may" be happening with there device but from what I understand there was a replication that did work so it is worth investing time in researching it a little further.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-